1992 GMC TYPHOON FOR SALE IN MARYSVILLE, WASHINGTON #0876

2fast4u

PUMPING THAT IRON!
Hello folks!

Well, I think its about that time to let go of my black 92 GMC Typhoon. It has almost 30,000 miles on a complete engine rebuild which includes ported heads, Oversized and polished aluminum Turbo, Turbo cam, Gel cell battery, Full alarm, and so much more! Glove box is overflowing with receipts. Garage kept, and used mostly at Stevens pass(back in the day) when I helped out in volunteer search and rescue missions. She has a subwoofer box(dual 12's) in the back with a Kenwood amp with an easily accessible bass knob. She has 18" Niche wheels on low mile tires. She sports a fiberglass cowl hood and LeBra. Shes has a nice interior, and no rust anywhere. I keep her clean and dry most of the time. Has a crack in the cladding under the passenger side door rocker panel, along with a barely noticeable crack in cladding around front passenger tire area. Other than that, its a very nice rig, and an excellant investment. Gets thumbs up wherever I go. I want $18,500 "cash only" sale, or I'm simply gonna stash her away. Ill probably kick myself later on if I sell her. Clean title in hand, Turn key. :)

Attachments

• 1phoon.jpg
    1phoon.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 3phoon.jpg
    3phoon.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 4phoon.jpg
    4phoon.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 5phoon.jpg
    5phoon.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 8phoon.jpg
    8phoon.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

SVO

GMC Racing
The last two times I flew to Washington, marysville, I’ve seen this truck. Nice truck, good luck.🤙