2008 Northeast Extravaganza! August 8-10, 2008

MikeRenz

not stock
Due to popular demand, the Northeast Extravaganza is making a return in 2008! Official dates are August 8-10, 2008.

All the details are not fully ironed out/public just yet, but we will be rapidly releasing more info throughout the next two weeks.

The generic website is located at:
http://www.michaelrenz.com/Extravaganza2008/

this will serve as a information spot, as well as where you will register if you plan on attending this event. Also, a link to the hotel / group reservation, is listed on the main page. This page will be fill in with the daily events SOON!

We hope to see all you NE (and obviously whoever else wants to come out) SyTy's there!

Last edited:

MikeRenz

not stock
Re: 2008 Northeast Extravaganza! August 8-10, 2008

we will also be figuring out the final registration costs as soon as possible. Thanks!

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

MikeRenz said:
Due to popular demand, the Northeast Extravaganza is making a return in 2008! Official dates are August 8-10, 2008.

We hope to see all you NE (and obviously whoever else wants to come out) SyTy's there!

Same weekend as New Hope Car show...but I'm headed to Pitts instead! :tup:

We'll talk caravan when the date gets closer.

Ty1642

Are you renting the track out on the 10th? Looking at the track schedule, they have another event going on August 9th.

Also, if you need someone local to stop out at the track for anything, there are several of us in the neighborhood.

ViciousV6

400HP/550FTLB

Only 6 Hours!! Now we are talking. Just wanna know how much when you guys figure it out.

I can get the Track @ Atco Raceway for about $200.00 per car for about 15-20 cars. You race from 9:30 til 4:30 pm

Doesn't matter how many people come and hang out.

Then if work allows me to take the time off from work.

Ralph
ViciousV6

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

we paid like 80 each last time at this meet and it was as many of us as we wanted and we had control of the tree had the ambulance drive down the track with mike on the megaphone much more fun or a track rental then atco. i hope it is the same way this time.

ViciousV6 said:
Only 6 Hours!! Now we are talking. Just wanna know how much when you guys figure it out.

I can get the Track @ Atco Raceway for about $200.00 per car for about 15-20 cars. You race from 9:30 til 4:30 pm

Doesn't matter how many people come and hang out.

Then if work allows me to take the time off from work.

Ralph
ViciousV6

MikeRenz

not stock

it was $60/truck and $30/guest last time. Working on pricing right now.

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

either way it was a kick ass price for a track rental to ourselfs :)

MikeRenz

not stock

it will most likely be a slightly higher price this year. Josh paid money out of his pocket last time for the track, and we didn't make it all back. This year has to be different for that. I'll be talking to him tomorrow probably, and will report back w/ results. :tup:

TurboManiacal

Donating Member

MikeRenz said:

All the details are not fully ironed out/public just yet, but we will be rapidly releasing more info throughout the next two weeks.

The generic website is located at:
http://www.michaelrenz.com/Extravaganza2008/

this will serve as a information spot, as well as where you will register if you plan on attending this event. Also, a link to the hotel / group reservation, is listed on the main page. This page will be fill in with the daily events SOON!

434 mi – about 6 hours 59 mins

hmmmm

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

TurboManiacal said:
434 mi – about 6 hours 59 mins

hmmmm

beer is on me
Ok.gif