2009 SyTy Nationals Registration!!!

Re: 2009 SyTy Nationals Registration!!!

if anyone else has a room and would like to rent the floor or a chair to sleep in for cheap let me know.

nallj92

fashionably late, registered, should have funds on the way sail mail style tomorrow.

MikeRenz

not stock

and...we also just surpassed 100 attendees :tup: keep them rollin in guys! Looks to be a 50+ trucks event :)

ZMann

vertically challenged

Any Canadians gonna come down? CAMSTY? It's only another 9 hours...

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Any Canadians gonna come down? CAMSTY? It's only another 9 hours...

Got an email from Cam last night. He's busy with the new baby and working. He didn't think there was any way he could make it. :tdown:

MikeRenz

not stock

How much is registration if your an owner, and want to pay on your own, but are NOT bringing a truck or rental car? Ie, no racing. (question is not for me. I'm registered).

And great to see some old friends on the registration list. I haven't seen Dabney or Larry and Claire since GB 2001. This is going to rock.

Hi Dave,
Regardless of bringing a truck/racing...registration is $75 per registrant, and $45 for each of their guests. Thanks!

MikeRenz

not stock

FYI...there are a LOT of people who have registered and not yet paid. Please pay up. I'll be sending out reminder emails next week, and will be sending them often nagging those who haven't yet paid.

So spare yourself the reminder emails and send in your funds! :lol:

For those of you who have registered and paid....thanks for being quick about it!

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life

I have not registered yet just waiting till next week to see if my guest is going to be able to come of not. But will will be next week till i find out.

I am bringing my truck so thats one more.