2018 Mark Williams 4472 4L80e input shaft

LsxBravada

So I'm looking for one of these input shafts and I know couple people who need one as well, so I'm making this to get a list of people that want to buy one. I'm not sure if the price will be going up or what. But I'd like to at least get a list started so we can get this thing rolling. I'm hoping Aaron will chime in on this soon, he also has the adapter plates to attach it to the 4L80.

Here's last years post by fivetodrive

2017 Mark Williams 4l80e to Borg Warner 4472 input shaft
There may be enough interest for this so here it is. We need to get to 10 shafts to get them made.

4340 heat treated 4l80e input shafts for the syty transfer case, these will also work on a 32 spline turbo 400 as well, all work is done in house so no delays for treating after the machining.

There have been questions on what this is for - This input shaft is the critical part on being able to put a 4l80e transmission in the Syclone or Typhoon. A 4l80e is much more capable of handling the torque that our motors make but has a 32 spline output shaft. Many people have converted to the 4l80e and have resplined the output shaft of the transmission to 27 splines. This has proven problematic and many have twisted the re-splined output shaft on the 4l80e transmission.

To resolve this issue this community came up with the idea of making a new 32 spline input shaft for the transfer case that will mate with the standard 32 spline output shaft of the 4l80e. The huge benefit of this 32 spline input shaft is that the transfer case is very easy to work on, compared to a transmission and the input shaft can be replaced without any special tools. There are few threads here with detailed pictures of the disassemble and reassembly.

Mark Williams raised the price so the price will be $675 dollars per shaft.

I'll buy one for sure and I'll buy a second if needed to help make this happen.
I'm not buying one to put it behind a 4L80, but rather a 6L90e so I'll be designing an adapter plate to put the 4472 behind it after I get the input shaft for the transfercase.

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: 2018 Mark Williams 4472 4L80e input shaft

I only need 2 more deposits and this will be running. Have deposits from Christer Djuve, Daniel Seals, Kevin Knowles, Gary Sexton, Kenneth R Zink II (full)

fivetodrive

CRISPY

Have deposits from Christer Djuve, Daniel Seals, Kevin Knowles, Gary Sexton, Kenneth R Zink II (full) Thomas Boulden (full) and Karl Bumstead. I also have 2 that have committed but notb paid

fivetodrive

CRISPY

New list...
1. Christer Djuve
2. Daniel Seals
3. Kevin Knowles
4. Gary Sexton
5. Kenneth R Zink II (full) Plus Adapter
6. Thomas Boulden (full)
7. Karl Bumstead
8. Andy Pinz
9. Emil Karup
10.Robert Hyde
11.Duane Dolan - Not paid

fivetodrive

CRISPY

We are also selling the adapter plates for 150 as well. Please list interest for that as well.