3rd Annual Medina Ohio meet - September 26

2500avalanche

Re: 3rd Annual Medina Ohio meet - September 26

ANy car pools coming from Pittsburgh?Man not car pools, I met caravans!

Last edited:

2500avalanche

I will be attending. Leaving Pittsburgh after my sons game. SHould be there around 1 or so.:tup:
Me and 1 typhoon

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet

Man I wish I was back visiting in Grafton this week.....sounds like a fun meet! :)

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

The Nissan? Idk, dont have a working truck at the moment :([/QUOTE We will be happy to pick you up if you dont minde riding in a Pink girls Ty :)! Or mabie Mike !!:tup:
Yeah, I figure there will be enough trucks floating around I could bum a ride or drive one of Matt's :tup: Or just sit back and drink beer is always an option too!! :lol: :cheers:

blue83z

Donating Member

If anyone wants to stay the night, I'll send info for the recommended hotel. Also, if anyone is bringing a trailer and wants to park it let me know.

gary sy

If anyone wants to stay the night, I'll send info for the recommended hotel. Also, if anyone is bringing a trailer and wants to park it let me know.

Matt can you send hotel info to Noelle thanx :tup:

blue83z

Donating Member

I just talked to wild bill. He is bringing his Syclone. Last SyTy he has.
It's a 103k mile Georgia truck and he is selling it. 14,800 is his price I believe.
2368 off the top of my head is the number.

gary sy

ANy car pools coming from Pittsburgh?Man not car pools, I met caravans!

We plan to leave our house 6:30-7 and plans are to meet up with Mike in PA then stop @ Brians house 11-12 ish and then on to the meet. And someware along the line meet up with Sportsmachines too but wont kno exact times and details till we are on the road.:tup: