4th annual medina (ohio) SyTy meet

blue83z

Donating Member
I will again be hosting the 4th annual medina Ohio SyTy meet.

Date will be October 1, 2016 at Huffman park in medina. Will go from approximately 1:00 to 4:00 then will cruise to another local show.

More information forthcoming as I get the chance to update.

Please respond below if you are planning on attending so I can get a truck count.

Also, I apologize for the proximity to the Pennsylvania wrench fest. I know a handful of guys from Pittsburgh always came to ohio, hopefully they can all make it again.

blue83z

Donating Member
Re: 4th annual medina (ohio) SyTy meet

Attendee list (will be updating as people respond here or on Facebook)

1. Matt (me) 1 sy and 1 ty
2. Ian
3. Gary/Noelle
4. Dominic
5. Brian E
6. Scott B
7. John Taggart
8. Neil
9. Campbell
10. Nick
11. Sportmachines (Tom)
12. Timbo
13. Bryan Mann
14. TLD TY
15. Andy (local guy not on forum or fb) - 93 Ty
16. Ken (local GN guy)

Last edited:

SY2932

Administrator

I plan to attend with my syclone. I got lucky with my new job at Norfolk & Southern last year. My family and I didn't have to move to Burns Harbor, IN as planned. :). Gonna try my best to be there *early* this year and stick around afterwards since this is the only syty event I attend anymore :(.

Timbo

SyTy Stalker

I'll meet up with you guys at the Brunswick show around 6:30.

TLDTy

I have owned a couple of Ty's and have never been to Any SyTy event...but I'm going to attend this one... Brian (sy 1177) if you're going maybe you could show me the way.... If I can keep up.

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

I have owned a couple of Ty's and have never been to Any SyTy event...but I'm going to attend this one... Brian (sy 1177) if you're going maybe you could show me the way.... If I can keep up.
Yeah no worries.... you can swing by my house on your way out and we can roll to the meet!

blue83z

Donating Member

Clark and mike are confirmed. Looks like Erie pa is representing.
Mike is the honorary Ohioan already though, he's at every show.

blue83z

Donating Member

I have not done the greatest job of keeping things updated, been a bit busy this summer. I have to update the list.
Wild bill confirmed he is coming, as is the city inspector, who drives a grand national.

My friend Jeff will also be there in his grand national, unfortunately his gnx is still getting paint work done.