A Quick Nats Photo - Photoshopped

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: A Quick Nats Photo - Photoshopped

libertysyclone said:
x2 jacobastory@gmail.com

BTW WOOT for someone else that realizes the beauty of dual monitors.

I use dual monitors at home, but I don't have my screen stretched. I'm using true dual right now.... Is there any benefit to using two monitors 'widescreen' style as opposed to dual?

I haven't played with my setup much.

Anywho, I'll see what I can do...

2kwik4u

Resident slow guy

I was thinking a stretched single image.....with one line of trucks on each screen....Maybe a little more gap in the middle, and add some to the sides.....Just a thought. Thanks in advance, your skills are far superior to mine in the photoshop arena......2kwik4u@gmail.com

Right now I'm running ultramon to keep on your image on one screen on one of roberts on the other.

Huge benefit to running two screens. You can keep twice as many apps open, and flip between windows 1/2 as much. I do alot of 3D design work, and it's nice to keep the design program on one side, with my specs on the other....works great!

libertysyclone

phoonTy said:
I use dual monitors at home, but I don't have my screen stretched. I'm using true dual right now.... Is there any benefit to using two monitors 'widescreen' style as opposed to dual?

I haven't played with my setup much.

Anywho, I'll see what I can do...

I only run the streched way on my 939 machine that has 2 19" LCD's with maybe 1/4 of plastic surrounding the screen sides. I use it for PS and Dreamweaver. But on the 754 machine its just normal dual with some 19" CRTs. I like surfing with it, 2 apps at once is nice.

As for the background, I will more than likely just apply it as a desktop item so it goes all the way across.

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

TYRODD said:
Im just waiting 6 months for the new one ;) .

I hope I can take a pic for the new one in 6 months... my bro's wedding might screw everything up :rant:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

MHST Guy said:
Tell him to change it :tup:

it's not him that's in charge... it's the thing he's attached too. :lol:

country bumpkins like Nadine and I don't fit in with her and his crowd...

their wedding is at The Sanctuary for crying out loud. :lol: