Any Vancouver SYTY owners?

Mikeyd99

Donating Member
Hey,

Just waiting on my Sy to be delivered from Ontario and was seeing if anyone from Vancouver would like to meet up and go for a cruise once it arrives.

Let me know

HiNoon

Re: Any Vancouver SYTY owners?

Yup,another west coaster North delta to be exact!Really digging our early summer I've been able to sort out lots of small upgrades on my Ty..You'll like Sy it's a good choice for our mountain resort,not to mention all the wet stuff we usually see!Is your truck a driver or in need of upgrades to get street worthy.

TY0618

Mike, when does it arrive? That Sy will be able to drive anywhere! I would have flown here, and drove it home!

Ozrein

BC Syclone

Hello gents.

Syclone owner here. Been awhile since I've been on SyTy.net though.

I think Matt sent me one of your contacts but I've been pretty busy up until the past month.

My Sy currently needs some work before its road worthy again. Unfortunately some personal issues have derailed that work yet again. I'm hopeful that sometime near the end of summer, finances and life will balance out to get the Sy back on the road. Would love to meet up with other owners when I do get er going again.

Cheers, Oz.

Flyn Sy

Damn Qwik Old Guy

Hey Oz,

Thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Hope you get your Sy up and running again. Jane and I would love to meet up with you again. We've met up with some other SYTY owners (MikeyD is one) from up in your neck of the woods, and did a couple of shows with them last year. Great fun.

Ozrein

BC Syclone

Ya, I've been crazy busy and the Sy had to be put on the back burner for a while. Well it's still there for a while yet. Bought a house almost two years ago and finances have been tight since.

Stuff keeps getting in the way of being able to focus any budget to the Sy.
I keep hoping for soon, but well, Life happens.

Thought I'd pop in and say hi anyway.

Mikeyd99

Donating Member

Well glad to here there is another Vancouver Sy. I haven't heard from Ed in a while and I'm not sure if he sold his or not. Other then that I haven't seen anther one.

My first upgrade of the year is going on today... The Syclone windshield banner....

Ozrein

BC Syclone

Sweet.

And ya. There's not alot of us. There were a couple people with Typhoons that I've met over the years but I haven't heard or seen the one and the other was sold a few years ago (I think). Then of course, there's Jane and Lee in WA. Awesome couple with a pair of beautiful trucks.

I really miss driving the Sy. Soon, soon, if I say it enough, it'll magically happen right? Lol

Mikeyd99

Donating Member

Yea I agree, Jane and Lee are a great couple and so are their trucks. Can't wait for them to come up here so I can reciprocate the graciousness they showed me and my gf.

Well if you are working on your truck any time soon I'd come out and have some beers and relax.

RazorSY

Hi Guys and Gals,
I just bought a Syclone, will be having it shipped up from Scottsdale shortly. #1044 with under 13k miles 2 owner. Looks pretty clean. Looking to getting it home and see what I need to do. I think we will need to remove some pin stripes from the lower cladding but other than that she looks clean.

Mikeyd99

Donating Member

Hi Guys and Gals,
I just bought a Syclone, will be having it shipped up from Scottsdale shortly. #1044 with under 13k miles 2 owner. Looks pretty clean. Looking to getting it home and see what I need to do. I think we will need to remove some pin stripes from the lower cladding but other than that she looks clean.

Awesome, shoot me a message when you get it and we can meet up, Another BC Syclone!

Ozrein

BC Syclone

Hi Guys and Gals,

Oh wow, another Sy in Abby. Sweet! Shoot me a message when you get her and maybe we can arrange a meet up with Mikey as well.

(Guess I should clear some PM space)

*ok, cleared some space in my PMs. Go ahead and PM me if any of you would like to meet up.

Last edited:

Suny

Hey guys, currently living in east van, was in abby for a bit till i put my truck in the standard hibernation position (jackstands) I need to go threw the dash wiring before its road worthy. i hope to get at that soon. nice to see a group of SyTy guys here. instead of the Calgary Edmonton guys! :lol:

Ozrein

BC Syclone

She's alive! Actually started up the Sy yesterday. Will be getting the front suspension fixed next week. So I'll have her on the road as of next Wednesday.

Ozrein

BC Syclone

Woohoo!! Just drove the Sy on public roads for the first time in 4 years! Just picked it up from the shop on my lunch break... Why isn't the work day over yet!?!

blackknight

Hi Guys. I am situated in Vancouver, BC. and a good friend of mine who bought one of my previous Ty's is in North Delta.
We've previously spoken about getting in touch with members from this forum but life sometimes gets in the way.

Matt

hope some new owners can make it out to this years nationals any tech questions give me a call 780-977-seven three two two i will do my best to help you out

Ozrein

BC Syclone

So the Sy say for too long. I've got oil leaks like crazy now. Gonna be a couple a weeks before I can bring it in and have them fixed. :(

If we can swing it, I'd really like to make it to the meet in Edmonton. Just not sure if we can.