Bringing your truck to NATS

Bringing your truck to NATS

• Total voters

MikeRenz

not stock
Where all would you be willing to drive/trailer your truck to for NATS?

NATSRegions.jpg

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Bringing your truck to NATS

I voted for all but the farthest east. Don't get me wrong, when I get my truck back on the road for good, I'd be more than willing to drive it anywhere. The only reason I didn't pick the far east coast regions is because it becomes a time/money issue, rather than a truck issue. :)

JSM

The goal was to just see what general areas people are willing to travel to no matter what the reason is.

Hell if you have a warrent out for you in texas and want to avoid that area don't vote for it.

I know everybody wants it in their backyard, their track is the best, most comfortable, etc. But if the goals is to increase truck count and attendance we need to know what area to concentrate further on.

Chicago was good, but it is just about as far north on the US as you can get, although central.

Maybe we can take the top 2 or 3 areas and narrow it further to a location that best suits the majority.

JKsSyclone

JS Manufacturing said:
Hell if you have a warrent out for you in texas and want to avoid that area don't vote for it.

I guess Kansas is out for me. :lol:

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

5,6,8 for me, unless I can go in on a car hauler (like we had lined up for '08 :rant: ), in which case I would go trailer it to all except 2 and 3 (but I would still go)

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

i voted where i would take my syty if i have one but may go if it is somewhere else. just not in a syty

Loeryder

Raist103 said:
i voted where i would take my syty if i have one but may go if it is somewhere else. just not in a syty
ditto

I only voted for where my truck will be.

MikeRenz

not stock

you guys are clever since the question of the poll is "Where all would you be willing to drive/trailer your truck to for NATS?" :rotf:

sy#2921

BAMF

I voted for region 1 of course, but sections of 2,6 and 7 wouldn't be bad either

sy#2921

BAMF

I guess my post wasn't clear. I voted for all of those regions even though some went a little farther than I would like

poorboy93

Veteran S10 Owner

I voted for 1, but my second choice would be region 2, just because it seems alot of active members there too, and more trucks/members the more fun.

jpalmer

damn it not enough people in the west. :rant: phoenix has a great track plus we could set up autocross there theres tons of parking and if we advertised right there would be lots of hot women there(leave the wives at home) :) but it will never happen,but if it could the spring would be best cool temps and no humidity or rain(desert) :D

1madgumby

Im not going to KC. 2 far. bring it A little more east. Bowling Green KY. Or combine it with Homecomming. That would be sick!! Easy 100 + trucks A year.