Carlisle Caravan info

gary sy

We will be leaving early Thursday morning its about 5-6 hr trip and will be going ny417 to us 15 we should be at the 15 about 11 ish, If any one will be heading that way around that time let us know . :tup::tup: Gary& Noelle

TyMom1754

Re: Carlisle Caravan info

We will be leaving early Thursday morning its about 5-6 hr trip and will be going ny417 to us 15 we should be at the 15 about 11 ish, If any one will be heading that way around that time let us know . :tup::tup: Gary& Noelle

And if anyone is in need of a samwich lmk ill have some .:)

gstacky

Hey Gary, where do you pick up 417? I'm trying to plan my route, my Dad goes to Carlisle all the time and just takes I90 over to I390 and then heads south.

TyMom1754

Hey Gary, where do you pick up 417? I'm trying to plan my route, my Dad goes to Carlisle all the time and just takes I90 over to I390 and then heads south.

If you look at a map or map quest the 417 run below the 86 and I am pretty sure you can get to the 417 from the 390. Its a nice ride we take that way because we trailer and no steep hills. Any more questions let us know and I'll seeif we can meet up. Noelle and Gary

TyMom1754

So do you take 219 south to get to it?

Yes if you are coming from Canada we are 30 minutes south of buffalo off the 219 by Ellicottville you can follow us if you want we plan to leave about 8 am Thurs morning

gary sy

So do you take 219 south to get to it?

yes if you think we can meet up let us know ill pm you our # ,the wife is tymom she is the navigator I just drive :D she knows the rt better and we are a bit flexable when we leave too. Gary & Noelle

gstacky

Thanks Gary and Noelle, so far I am planning on leaving Friday, but that could change, either way I don't think we will be able to meet up, I'll have to just meet you there lol.