Carlisle who,s going this year

gary sy

Just wanted to see who plans to be going ? Be cool to get a list its getting closer by the day! we plan to be there Gary& Noelle with a sy & a ty :D

NJ93TY

Donating Member
Re: Carlisle who,s going this year

I'll be there Thursday early afternoon, with one truck. We should start a parts for sale at carslile also. I have a lot of shit to unload.

SY-1193

I am going, registered, and have hotel... with the Ty. (Fri-Sun.)

Last edited:

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco

Paid, planning to drive the Sy. If it decides not to attend I'll go with out it...:tup:

Sportmachines

Shaping up to be a bigger turn out than last year. If you guys would like a attendance list, we can get a thread started. Also parts at carlilse, we can have a thread for that too. LMK

gary sy

Shaping up to be a bigger turn out than last year. If you guys would like a attendance list, we can get a thread started. Also parts at carlilse, we can have a thread for that too. LMK

Lets do it Tom that would be Great :tup::tup:

grnty3377

I want to go, never been. What are the better days? I will only be able to come for 2 days (1 night). Should I leave early Thursday morning and stay till Friday night? or Friday into Sat?

Thanks

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

I want to go, never been. What are the better days? I will only be able to come for 2 days (1 night). Should I leave early Thursday morning and stay till Friday night? or Friday into Sat?

Thanks
Friday into Sat :tup:

TyMom1754

Thanks

Saturday is the best day Friday is the day everyone is rolling in. We like to get there on Thursday so we can get settled in and check everything out on fri

mattw

I'm going. We will be down Friday some time. I'm towing my 4-door clone. My wife and daughter are also coming along as there is lots of outlet shopping near by. I doubt you will see them at the show..

blackty

My wife and daughter have syty a.d.d. so they may go shopping as well...Jim

gary sy

I'm going. We will be down Friday some time. I'm towing my 4-door clone. My wife and daughter are also coming along as there is lots of outlet shopping near by. I doubt you will see them at the show..

There is a kids Zone & a ladies oasis at the fair grounds and its Real fun people watching too! :tup::tup:

TittyTy

Donating Member

I'm going and trailering the ty. Registered and room booked at the Hampton inn.