Event Naming

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Event Naming

:tup::tup:

Okay, but this point below seems to have been lost in another flurry of "@carlisle" suggestions. If you don't agree, fine...just want to reiterate that I think we need a name for the area, rather than the event, since the event already has a well-known name with which we don't want to conflict.

Since we'll already "be" at Carlisle, my first thought is that it doesn't need to be in the title. plus might conflict with main event name. idk. :dunno:

gary sy

Okay, but this point below seems to have been lost in another flurry of "@carlisle" suggestions. If you don't agree, fine...just want to reiterate that I think we need a name for the area, rather than the event, since the event already has a well-known name with which we don't want to conflict.

I'm pretty sure that's the name they are going with.check the site info link :tup:

MikeRenz

not stock

I'm pretty sure that's the name they are going with.check the site info link :tup:

the indoor building location will likely have a moniker all it's own.

We were just looking to see if the masses could come up with a cool attractive name for us as a group, and for us to refer to this event. Sytys@carlisle, in general, fits the need.

For Carlisle to refer to us being there / The building itself, will use something found within this thread I believe.