FL Owners - FAST Mailing List, closed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYO237

SyTy Registry
If you are not currently on the FAST mailing list and would like to be, please post up your email address and I will send you an invite.

The mailing list is exclusively for FL SyTy owners to get in contact, find out about upcoming events, or get help when needed. We have alot of new owners and Id like to get everyone on the same page and recieving emails since not everyone reads the forum each day.

Hood and Pope, if you read this, post up your emails as well. We do enough FAST/GAST events that you guys are welcome to recieve info and post it back to the rest of the GA guys.

***This is FL owners only!****

Thanks.

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: FL Owners, read this

Keep em coming..... when I get back home tonight, I'll get the invites going out to everyone.

While I have everyones attention, please make sure to read about the Memorial Meet coming up soon!

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

I'm already on it, but just so you know it.. v8400hp@aol.com or Syclone1713@aol.com or AWDTurboV6@aol.com heh
icon_lol.gif

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Invites have been sent out to the people listed above this post. If you know anymore FL owners who are out there that need to be on this list, please inform them to contact me.

Hood, your email came up invalid for sending an invite :rotf: you might have to move closer to the boarder. Heh. Dunno why it didnt go through... any other email you wanna give me?

sytyguy

Moderated User

SYO237 said:
Hood, your email came up invalid for sending an invite :rotf: you might have to move closer to the boarder. Heh. Dunno why it didnt go through... any other email you wanna give me?

Hmmm....just sent a test message and all is well it seems. Hit up tucker@tuckerautopartsonline.com otherwise.

Thanks doody.

Hood

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

I dont know him personally but I have talked to JohnnyPC1 and he said he lives in clearwater or tampa .

I signed up on the yahoo list , Trying to get my foot in the door as a new hardcore . Hopefully it wont hurt too much . How does the handshake go again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.