Flexplate bolt part #?

I went to remove the flexplate bolts on my spare engine and almost all of them wanted to strip the heads. I have never had that happen before. I want to replace them with some ARP bolts but cannot find the correct ones. The closest I can find are for a 1 piece main seal with a flywheel but the length is to long. These have the correct head diameter. I found some for a 2 piece main seal with a flexplate with correct length but head size is to big. Anyone know the correct ARP part #? Thanks.

I wish the part was pictured, because I don't always trust Wholesale GM parts, but here is a link to the 5.0, 5.7, and 4.3 "OEM" flywheel bolt. They also indicate that it fits the Typhoon. I don't want to assume the Typhoon and Syclone have the exact same flywheel bolt. Lol. But I'm assuming they have the same flywheel bolt.

Poconojoe

Donating Member
Before you gtind them down, thread them in to the bolt holes and see if they bottom out, if they don't bottom out, don't bother shortening them

I was able to find the correct part number. Not sure why it was hard for me to find. The correct number is 200-2906 for a flexplate on a 1 piece main seal engine for future reference.