If you met Morgan at Nats...

Jimmy

Banned
Re: If you met Morgan at Nats...

I'll be honest. Morgan is Morgan.

He says the same shit,on or offline,but on the interweb it is umpossibe to diagnose between sarcasm,inflection,delivery,and tone ect.

Maybe you're just reading it wrong? Maybe you got sand in your pu$$y?

Down's Syndrome?

He's a (nice guy) dick. Get over it.

natsforever

Adam, is this thread serious? Did you have a problem with him at Nats?

He seemed fine to me...

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Adam, is this thread serious? Did you have a problem with him at Nats?

He seemed fine to me...

Sure, its serious :p

I know there's a ton of people on here who think Morgan is less than nice and unfair at times, but just like Jimmy said, its hard to figure out tone, sarcasm, etc. I think most are surprized on just how nice of a person Morgan is in person once they meet him and again, just like Jimmy said, he is the same person....he doesnt change up his attitude or persona just cause your face to face with him.

I was just curious to see if anyone who had never meet him before changed their outlook on him. I've known Morgan for years now, we've always gotten along both internet and in person.....in fact, I know some of the SyTy Girls are swayed by his dreamy looks too.... :rotf:

Silly

Banned

The only time Morgan and I deal with each other on here we argue. We got along just fine in person although we didn't hang out that much. No problems here :)

JSM

I know several years back when Dobrick started hanging out with us wanting to be just like us he thought Morgan was a jerk, went to nats and had a totally different idea.

Again internet doesn't portray thoughts the same as in person.

MRS HARMON

yeah and.;...

doesn't mean the mrs. cant have pics,

NEWHAIR.jpg

CarbonFiber AWD

Donating Member

'BOUT DAMN TIME!:tup:

And Morgan is a doucher for sure, but that's what I love about him:rainbow:

On a side note, that painting behind Mandi is the most :rainbow: thing Ive seen all day.

Rodney...did you get to go ???:squint: