Indoor Display Truck Selection

Sportmachines

Once again the folks at Carlisle were gracious enough to give us an indoor area to show off some SyTys. We will be in Building Y again. We had 13 trucks inside last year, and if you missed it, you can see the pictures from last year on our site: http://www.sportmachines.net/events-and-happenings/past-events-and-pictures

This year we are aiming to increase that number and show off an array of Syclones, Typhoons and Sonoma GT's. If you would like to be considered for the indoor display, please email us: sportmachines@hotmail.com with the subject SyTys@Carlisle Indoor Submission If you are selected, you will need to have your truck there on Thursday, Aug 6, and it will need to remain there until the end of the show on Sunday Aug 9.

Thank you
TEAM Sportmachines

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Re: Indoor Display Truck Selection

I would love to put my truck in but I wont arrive till friday. oh well.

MikeRenz

not stock

I would love to put my truck in but I wont arrive till friday. oh well.

oh hell yes....glad you're coming down!

I'm not too far out of your way if you want to come to my house thursday night and then caravan down friday morning. lemme know!

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

oh hell yes....glad you're coming down!

I'm not too far out of your way if you want to come to my house thursday night and then caravan down friday morning. lemme know!

I would love to but I am not leaving home till 6am friday morning and its a 8 hour drive... so I won't arrive till the afternoon. Thanks for the offer!! :tup:

Try Me

Not yet. You want in? Who else would like to be part of the indoor display?
Yea man if you still have room ill put mine in. What time does it have to be there Thursday? Once its in it stays until Sunday?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sportmachines

We still have room, so we will count you in. Anytime on thursday is fine. The whole day is for set up. Once its in, it stays put til sunday early afternoon.

Thanks

Sportmachines

I'd like to get a couple more trucks and really fill up that building this year. Get in touch with me if you want in Thanks