Is This Going to Run Like Crap?

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Im using the 4" spacer to get over the water neck and accessories.

I have a 102 and 105mm tb to choose from. I tried to find a taller single plane intake but it seems they dont exist?

Attachments

• 20210728_191104.jpg
    20210728_191104.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20210728_191057.jpg
    20210728_191057.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 60

proptop

Donating Member
Sir,
Could you turn it sideways and come in over the drivers valve cover? The gas/tranny cables might be long enough to reach also looks like your intercooler pipe is coming up on that side in front of the alternator. Just a thought.
Bob

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
I am playing with both concepts. I like to the side for room and belt access, etc., but, I don't like that the charge pipe has to run over the headers.

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
I don't know how that would effect how your truck would run.

You could make your own elbow and clock the end that the throttle body mounts on or maybe even tilt it up a little if need be. Then you could mount it lower. It would not take much to get clearance.

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
I think my main question is the intake manifold itself. It seems inefficient. I don't have any experience with them.

Thunder_Lloyd

a lot of people have run them with good results. the only other options would be to find a brodix or similar intake which are getting pretty hard to find these days, and they require different heads