More pics now some vids

T-Bone

Re: More pics

newtyguy said:
Denny's sy was amazing to see in person. No offense to anybody elses sy there were some really nice ones, but Denny's was my favorite of the weekend.

I second that comment all the way. What impressed me was that the undercarriage was just as meticulous as the rest of the truck and he did all the mods personally without farming out the work. Simply awesome!!!!!!!

typhoonzz

Got Boost?

JKsSyclone said:
Hey Ted...email me that pic of our Ty on the dyno....please!

joewkeller@comcast.net

IMG_0936.sized.jpg

tbauer03

TRBOBOX

i can got most the trucks dyno runs on video too so i can e-mail those as well if someone wants to host them let me know. and everyone can watch

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

tbauer03 said:
i can got most the trucks dyno runs on video too so i can e-mail those as well if someone wants to host them let me know. and everyone can watch

talk to me later in the day...

ill give you a place to upload all the videos you have..

Tydriver

TurboLS6 Powa'

smaug said:
they are all over the place.. stock IC.. 500+hp 600+ ftlbs.. cleanest truck ever.

Dunno about that.. Gerbers Ty is pretty damn sweeet.. Has more underhood bling too..

Not saying this guy doesnt have a nice truck.. But not certain about the cleanest one evar..

MikeRenz

not stock

Tydriver said:
Dunno about that.. Gerbers Ty is pretty damn sweeet.. Has more underhood bling too..

Not saying this guy doesnt have a nice truck.. But not certain about the cleanest one evar..
you have to see it in person to understand. very stockish for how damn fast it is. I was lucky enough to get a ride in it....fastest vehicle i've ever been in easily.

SY2932

Administrator

typhoonzz said:
it started and got into the garage :)
I drove it to the gas station to pick up smokes and it will drive, but I'm thinking it is ignition...Cuts out a bit when i get on it..but it will run. I'll start tearing into it this week I hope...

Check out you ignition coil if it only acts up under load. Here's my post regarding my recent bad ignition experience. Fortunately, I was able to track down the problem and not buy a bunch of parts to do it. I still haven't received my new OEM coil to compare resistance values. However I will make a seperate post on how to check it in the future. You can read how to do it and and what the values should be here. Sounds like everyone had a BLAST at the NATS, hope to attend again someday...

ZMann

vertically challenged

I'd say the 147 mile syclone was cleaner than Denny's wouldn't you?

0966Sy

Code what?

ZMann said:
I'd say the 147 mile syclone was cleaner than Denny's wouldn't you?

Dude Zach, Sean's 147 mile Syclone was very clean. But did you check out the underside of Denny's truck. The whole frame was powdercoated or Por-15'd not to mention i didnt see one dirty spot under the truck, not even rust. Some one spent some time going over that truck to make it look like that, and thats what i like to see.

dourtyb

Re: More pics now some vids

Jim can get that truck to go faster than 55! HA....it went 12.42@108 at the track on Sat with 190 degree MAT temps....We got the alky working on the last run (bad hobbs switch) against Denny and picked up a few MPH. I forget the exact time but it was 111mph.

Double-A

Quitter

Tydriver said:

I've seen both trucks, and while Gerber's Ty is super sweet, Denny's takes it. I've known Denny (and his Sy) for almost 10 years, and it's just insane how clean it is. And if you've ever seen him drive, you'd see that he certainly doesn't baby it. :D

It was unanimous choice for Best of Show. And while I know there are a numer of guys putting better numbers than Denny, I'm not sure how many are doing it with stock block, crank, intakes, upper IC, suspension, and a 700R4. And he's only running a T63 and L35 heads. No alky. I don't think anybody's done more with less and made it look this good.

But maybe I'm biased...

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder

I heard Denny friggin' cleaned the underside with a razorblade!

I mean, Kim likes it when I blade my underside and all, but his damn Syclone?
SHHEEEESH!

JKsSyclone

Will_in_Denver said:

SHHEEEESH!

TMI !!!!! :rotf:

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

Will_in_Denver said:

SHHEEEESH!

Im not surprised you are fully shaved, not one bit. :lol: