Nationals 2007 a la Renz (w/ a couple pics)

ZMann

vertically challenged
Re: Nationals 2007 a la Renz (w/ a couple pics)

That's It Dabney, I know where your 18" rims are being stored....

Victor

Sold 93 Ty #1102

Hey guys I also have more video of races at the track if you like and pics of the Ty and Sy.

ZMann

vertically challenged

Tyrod's late night (early morning) parking lot autocrossing.... you can hear the pain in my voice as I could not believe he was beating on his truck like that.... but then, apparently I went ahead and did the same thing.... Rodney, were you with me?

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

Wow. How much had he drank before that? I seem to remember him being pretty sloshed... :lol:

MikeRenz

not stock

yea maybe we should implement a late night drunken keybox. Make the drunks hand over their keys. That shits just asking for some trouble. Being sober now helps me realize. :lol:

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

I agree. Hell, I was scared $#itless with Dabney driving crazy on Thursday night. And he was sober :lol:

ZMann

vertically challenged

MikeRenz said:
yea maybe we should implement a late night drunken keybox. Make the drunks hand over their keys. That shits just asking for some trouble. Being sober now helps me realize. :lol:

Ok Dad. I still think you slipped a date rape drug in my beer...

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

F* being dad, I just don't want anyone to run into my car (or truck?) next year :lol:

alwayswantedone

Donating Member

MikeRenz said:

Wow a sober and much more responsible Renz. I do recall some drunk parking lot auto cross in a sti at the second Pittsburgh extravaganza meet.

I think our Renz is growing up haha.

Seriously though does sound like a good idea in some form just to protect everyone.

MikeRenz

not stock

alwayswantedone said:
I do recall some drunk parking lot auto cross in a sti at the second Pittsburgh extravaganza meet.
exactly. i've always been for having fun...and still am. Just some things are better off done sober.

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box

And others are better done drunk (ie trying to break a beer bottle on you head :rotf: )

alwayswantedone

Donating Member

MikeRenz said:
exactly. i've always been for having fun...and still am. Just some things are better off done sober.

I agree with you.

Oh and I am just wondering and remember a lot of talk after last years Nats about name tags with screen name and real life name. Did that ever happen?

MikeRenz

not stock

alwayswantedone said:
I agree with you.

Oh and I am just wondering and remember a lot of talk after last years Nats about name tags with screen name and real life name. Did that ever happen?
unfortunately no. we didn't have any name tags to print on. next Nats this WILL happen though.

tbauer03

TRBOBOX

I went for a ride with tyrodd as he was flying around the lot all crazy like and the only thing i seem to recall was a boosted launch with my feet damn near kicking the sun visor and laughing uncontrollably.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

ZMann said:
Jas, can Heather post the vid of Rodney and I dance off? Can't wait to laugh at my drunk self.

i'll get my vids up today.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

ZMann said:
Speaking of therapy, I am in Denver w/ Dabney and he's giving me the best foot message ever - eat your heart out Danielle.

"Ha ha ha ha. Tell Dabney to watch out. Zack's boyfriend T Rod has been known to throw people seven stories from a window." -Danielle

CarbonFiber AWD

Donating Member

alwayswantedone said:
I agree with you.

I brought it up last year,again this year.......maybe we need the event shirts made earlier in the season....so a deal can be struck with a shirt screener and have it made ON the shirts as we register ?
It would really help folks get to know each other quicker.

Oh....I rode with tyrod once that nite in his Ty. He wouldn't race it at the track....he had a long trip back to Mexico,the newer one.But he bashed its ass at the lot for about 8 rounds of hell.
Vinny
Oh hell....I've been Morgan'ed......see avatar :lol:

CarbonFiber AWD

Donating Member

MikeRenz said:

Hahahaha !! :rotf: Looking at you next to that rolled cart and saying this ,just kills me man !lol.
Vinny