New Syclone 1/8 mi PB 6.84 @ 104

ItsMyTy

Life is beter at 25 PSI
Finally got some cooler weather and got the 6 I was hoping for.

This was 29psi boost on E85

Sean Krupa

Re: New Syclone 1/8 mi PB 6.84 @ 104

Nice! 29psi seems like a lot for your setup. What fuel pump are you running? Also how much timing? Get that 60' down to a 1.5

ItsMyTy

Life is beter at 25 PSI

Nice! 29psi seems like a lot for your setup. What fuel pump are you running? Also how much timing? Get that 60' down to a 1.5

I am past the limit of my Aeromotive 340. Still thinking about what I will upgrade to. The Holley does a nice job with the 120s in keeping the AFR close at high boost even if pressure drops a bit.

Timing is at 20 degrees. Engine seems to like it much better than the 15 degrees I was running.

My vortecs are totally stock with a spring change. Full exhaust, no dump. Not locking the converter to keep the (stock) transmission together.

I am happy with the 60... It was a 5 psi launch. Suspension is completely stock with street tires. Launching with more boost seems to always spin the tires.

Where at in NC are you?

Burlington

Sean Krupa

I was curious as to what Fuel Pump you were running with 29psi as I maxing out my Walbro 450 at 23psi+. Fuel pressure slowly drops in the 1/4. Like you said, Holley does a nice job to compensate for the pressure lose. You'll find that it'll like Timing around 23-24* as long as you have an atleast 7 range plug.

Good job either way!