Official Hotel! IMPORTANT UPDATE 7-11-11

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

It appears the Nats special rate has expired as of July 4th. Also, I just recently learned that Lisa Kennedy is no longer with the Hotel. If you have any questions regarding rooms or rates, please contact Steve Linderman at Steve.Linderman@ihg.com.

I will be contacting the Hotel to see if there is any way possible to get the rate extended.

My sincerest apologies for not having this information on the website. Either I missed it in my communications with Lisa, or it was not provided. I will check into other options and be sure to let everyone know what I find out.

Information for the hotel has been posted to the Nats Website.

http://sytynats.com/?page_id=13

Thanks!

:tup:

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Official Hotel!

Nice.....we need to have a trip/cruise over to Piggin Out BBQ shaq! It's 2-1/2 miles east of bandimere via morrison road. If anybody is in to BBQ this IS THE BEST AROUND TOWN!!!

Just a thought...

here's their web site http://www.pigginout.com/

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet

ALSO....Golden Super Cruise is on the first Saturday of every month in the summer. One of the largest monthly cruise spots in the United States......about 2000 cars show up every month!

We all need to roll down in our trucks and do it up!!!

http://goldensupercruise.com/

Ty#365

BOOST LAUNCH KING

So what happens if all 25 rooms get booked? is there more available at the special rate?

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

So what happens if all 25 rooms get booked? is there more available at the special rate?

There will likely be more rooms available, and I believe to a point, you will get the same rate, but they will not be in the same area of the hotel. Which isn't a huge deal since it's not a giant hotel.

We only asked for 25 rooms to start because the locals don't need them, and we haven't seen a huge response of those willing to make the trip.

I will get with their sales director this week, to see what their policy is on overflow, just to be sure. :tup:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Our agreement with the hotel has been amended to 35 rooms. From the current running poll, it looks like we only need 20 so far, so I don't think we'll run out. If we need more than 35 that would be killer and we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :tup:

jpalmer

So, do the 1 bedroom suites have a pullout couch? or is there only one bed? anybody else doing a different hotel?

Canada

Jesse Sy 597

Anyone else from Calgary / Edmonton / Alberta heading out? I'd be interested in a convoy.

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Is there a deadline for reservations to obtain the special rate? If so, when is that date? Thanks, Dave

Hey Dave, I don't think there is, but I will look into it, just to be sure.

And for the question on the 1 bedroom suites, yes the couch is a pull out. But we were only able to reserve (1) 1 bedroom in the block of rooms. You'll have to check with the hotel to see if any others are available. :tup:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Hey guys, don't forget to register for your room at the hotel, unless you really feel the need to stay someplace else. Of the allotted rooms, there are only 11 reserved. :tup:

eviltwin

"junkyard syclone"

I tried to do mine today but i called to late :tdown:

got to remember to call earlier tomorrow :tup:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

It appears the Nats special rate has expired as of July 4th. Also, I just recently learned that Lisa Kennedy is no longer with the Hotel. If you have any questions regarding rooms or rates, please contact Steve Linderman at Steve.Linderman@ihg.com.

I will be contacting the Hotel to see if there is any way possible to get the rate extended.

My sincerest apologies for not having this information on the website. Either I missed it in my communications with Lisa, or it was not provided. I will check into other options and be sure to let everyone know what I find out.

88GTZ

Donating Member
Re: Official Hotel! IMPORTANT UPDATE 7-11-11

I was going to stay with my brother now I'm not too sure. Lmk what you find out about the nats rate I would like to get a room.

The Bronze

I cc'd you with my email to Lisa.

The hotel called me and gave me the SyTy rate and room block just a few minutes ago. The other rate was $99/night.