PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the search!

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
I have made a few posts and I keep getting an error. That coupled with the search problem I say go back if possible.

Static

I also have gotten errors posting and replying. Current posts do not show up in the "Latest Activity" tab. The Latest topics has the same post 3 times with 2 different time stamps, none of which show up in the "Latest Activity" tab.

Mac8yver

Same problem here...
I'm a new Ty-Owner from Austria - made a new post in the rubric "New Members" - it doesn't show up...

And as I'm reviving my Ty - since it was standing around the last 8 years - the Search Function would be really really useful!!!

Please get it fixed!

JoeDirtPharmD

Admin - any updates to share with the group? If site maintenance is a part-time endeavor with competing priorities, would you consider selling it to those that would have a continued interest/passion in maintaining it?

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Interesting thought. Sometimes things get undesirable in life. I don't know what the situation is here but I am sure it would be a hard decision to make. I would be interested if there was a sale of SYTY.net. I have time and money to deal with it. I don't know how the background works but I can't imagine it would be that bad.

I think that Keith and most of the Admin and Mods have done a great job over the years here, you don't see a lot of activity here anymore and we're getting older so the trucks themselves get put on the back burner along with our love and passion for them. I just recently remembered how much I love my Ty and since I got to drive it my flame was re-lit LOL. I know that my enjoyment for this world will always be there so if it was sold, I would happily maintain this with pride and care.

If the right people are watching, let me know if there is interest.

seems like whoever is running the site just does not have the time to keep up with it ... last reply in this thread was november

sell the site to a meber that will run it and who has time

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
TYTILIDIE;n1860524 said:
Interesting thought. Sometimes things get undesirable in life. I don't know what the situation is here but I am sure it would be a hard decision to make. I would be interested if there was a sale of SYTY.net. I have time and money to deal with it. I don't know how the background works but I can't imagine it would be that bad.

I think that Keith and most of the Admin and Mods have done a great job over the years here, you don't see a lot of activity here anymore and we're getting older so the trucks themselves get put on the back burner along with our love and passion for them. I just recently remembered how much I love my Ty and since I got to drive it my flame was re-lit LOL. I know that my enjoyment for this world will always be there so if it was sold, I would happily maintain this with pride and care.

If the right people are watching, let me know if there is interest.

Totally agree, and I know a guy that used to run a forum much larger than this one that would help.