Reminder: 2011 GN Meet @ Bowling Green

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh
Re: Reminder: 2011 GN Meet @ Bowling Green

Is there going to be security at the parking lot at night?

TNPhoon

1of28

Is there going to be security at the parking lot at night?

I am not sure about my back-and-forth travel plans because I have 2 dogs, but if the weather isn't hot, I was actually thinking I may (saturday night) just throw the backseats of the Ty down and sleep in the truck with the dogs if I bring them up. But as far as "security security", I doubt it.

sycho

The Buick guys bedtime is around 9pm, ours....... we dont sleep!

MikeRenz

not stock

The hotel has told me they have better security provisions now btw and have welcomed many car shows like and bigger than ourselves since then.

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

The Buick guys bedtime is around 9pm, ours....... we dont sleep!

Yup, nobody sleeps @ syty nats. Sometimes I wonder why I get a room :lol:

Yeah.. that is true.......

The hotel has told me they have better security provisions now btw and have welcomed many car shows like and bigger than ourselves since then.

This is good to hear... since we Canadians don't carry guns I hope some of my US friends have some ready to go :rotf::rotf:

JSM

This is good to hear... since we Canadians don't carry guns I hope some of my US friends have some ready to go :rotf::rotf:

I don't own a weapon, but do have the legal permits to have one on my person and concealed at the event should we feel it is needed.

I think the buick guys were targetted at a much higher profile event, most people probably have no clue we are arriving.

JKsSyclone

I have really good insurance and vehicles don't have heartbeats. :dunno:

PJs97Talon

Is in over my head......

I don't own a weapon, but do have the legal permits to have one on my person and concealed at the event should we feel it is needed.

I think the buick guys were targetted at a much higher profile event, most people probably have no clue we are arriving.

I have both a weapon and a permit to carry it.

The Burrick guys have the GS nationals in Bowling Green every year so it's a known event. I doubt the criminals are even paying attention to a bunch of slow trucks anyways.......

QuinnSY

Donating Member

I was in NJ for work when that happened, and it made news. I was eating breakfast and there was a brief news report about the Buick Grand Nationals getting stolen and for everyone to keep a lookout for the stolen tow rigs. It was good to see, and surprised me.

JKsSyclone

most people have no clue we even exist.

Fast...black...and people have no clue we exist.... Reminds me of Skunkworks...:cool:

4726419121_71d916defa_z.jpg