RenzFab??

Just wondering if RenzFab is making parts anymore or if he still has any? I am wanting to buy a set of his spark plug heat shields.

Sy644

DEAF Syclone
I would never get into an elevator with Mike Renz. He still owes me $20, just saying....
Strange. I never had any problem with him and he’s so good to me.
I’ve got typhoon rear window hinges and Syclone upper intake without any problem.

I may well be wrong and will delete this if corrected, but I found a post on the shop facebook that he passed away a few years ago and the shop is not making parts at this point...

Edited instead of deleted to preserve context. So it appears the post on the shop facebook was not fully true. Glad to hear he is still with us.

Last edited:

Poconojoe

Donating Member
I may well be wrong and will delete this if corrected, but I found a post on the shop facebook that he passed away a few years ago and the shop is not making parts at this point...
According to LinkedIn he still has an active profile

Plus his Renzfab.com website had it's copyright renewed this year. I know Mike was an amazing guy, but I don't think even he could pull that off, if he died. Tom at Sportsmachine, might know Mike's status, he keeps up on a lot of the Sy/Ty happenings.

neildemo

Administrator
He does not make items anymore. he occasionally fires off a batch of Hinges etc. I bought the last 4 sets months ago..

neildemo

Administrator
What are you looking for? Stock doubtful. I see him at Carlisle every year. I can try to see if he has anything left.

Im mainly looking for the stainless spark plug heat shields. Possibly other aluminum brackets he had made too. I would appreciate it if you could relay any info.

SY2455

70's Veteran
Im mainly looking for the stainless spark plug heat shields. Possibly other aluminum brackets he had made too. I would appreciate it if you could relay any info.
Good luck on the spark plug heat shields. I was the guy that sent him some really nice original shields to make the stainless one from. He told me that he would give me a set of the new ones. We had numerous pm back in the day about it, long story and to make it short. He never followed though on his end. I wouldn't trust him with anything at this point.