scammers.

Robgar

theres a couple scammers going around tring to sell you stuff, they go straight to your email, not to yiur post. 1 is tomrandy856, and the other rolandjimmy01, mostly working on the wanted post. be aware.

Dan B

What a bunch of dickheads, they just got booted from the turbo Buick board for the same crap.

Robgar

there's 2 more going by the name of Terry Riebe and Damson Hyatt, same scams. watch out people, be aware, they're only taking payment on Zelle or Venmo, which is not safe.

2500avalanche

Yes, I have received a few as well saying to look at a post for parts that someone has for sale in the past. They give a user name, but when you search the user they don't exist.

BlakDak71

Gear Grabber
Had one almost get me recently - I posted a WTB ad and had somebody contact me saying they knew somebody else with those parts and to email them. Took a chance and did it, guy sent me pictures of exactly what I was looking for. Was about to send money until he insisted on friends and family payment, "my word is my bond" bullshit.

Couple days later I got the same exact PM from a different account. Closest I've ever been to getting taken lol