Shindig 2014 Attendance

wheels

Donating Member
Re: Shindig 2014 Attendance

That hotel room still available? Contemplating attending somehow still.

I would be leaving NY Thursday afternoon so would only need Friday and Saturday night. Hotel website says unavailable.

turrrbo6

I got a room through booking.com today for Saturday only. Doesn't help you for Friday though.

sytyguy

Moderated User

Ryan, we picked up Gary's room. Hopefully, jeepruby's room is still available. If not, we'll see what we can figure out. It's kinda good that the hotel is booked up (as it means the hotel is good), but it sucks that the parking lot will be full.

graham1524

Ryan, we picked up Gary's room. Hopefully, jeepruby's room is still available. If not, we'll see what we can figure out. It's kinda good that the hotel is booked up (as it means the hotel is good), but it sucks that the parking lot will be full.

If someone really needs it I have some space available for Thursday night.

wheels

Donating Member

Thanks guys. I just booked Friday and Saturday through booking.com. Still not 100% sure I can make it, but am planning like I can.

Ian Turgeon

Cascading Inspiration

Working out the details of when we'll arrive, but Adam and I are coming. It's work crunch time for me but I can't miss hanging out with my syty peeps. Looking forward to this weekend!

Even if the Sy is running tonight or not, I won't be driving it to the meet though.

JSM

Working out the details of when we'll arrive, but Adam and I are coming. It's work crunch time for me but I can't miss hanging out with my syty peeps. Looking forward to this weekend!

Even if the Sy is running tonight or not, I won't be driving it to the meet though.

Chickenshit.jpg

wheels

Donating Member

If I come I will be driving the G8. I bet I can beat the Elise :lol: