sy rear sway bar install?

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
Hey yall know this has been on here a few times and i ahve tryed to search but could find what i was looking for. But i am right in the middle of of installing the st rear sway bar on my sy and i really don't understand on how it bolts up to the frame. i know that the ty bolt to l brackets further on the frame but when i put mine loosely in it only is only long enought to go tot he bottom of the frame and i have no clue how it goes. also are the sway bars for sy and ty the same becasue my doesn't look like the one in this pic.http://www.syty.net/personal/Typhoon/my_ty_page5.htm it is straight all the way on the legs going to the mounting ears and the legs are not as long as in the pis also. Please help i hope it is not the wrong part becasue it is the 86630 that was is on the instrution . thanks for the help sy#2716

Maxtor

Assuming you have the correct bar.... it has been a long time but I remember there being an existing bolt hole in the right side that worked perfectly. On the left side, one of the straps for the gas tank partially covered the necessary pre-drilled bolt hole. The strap required a little "modification" to be able to access the pre-drilled hole.
HTH.

sy#2716

SyTy 4 Life
that is exactally what i need to know thanks for the help becasue i saw the hole on the passanger side and then i knew that there was one in the driver but the strap thing was covering it up but all i ahve to do is drill a hole in the strap and bolt it to the exsiting holes that are there right
thatnks for the help Jonathan sy#2716