SYTY Scoops and Torque Straps

Hi Everyone,

I am the son of Syclone#1531 (Jason West). As some of you may have heard he lost his battle with cancer early last year. I know many of you have purchased scoops and torque straps in the past from him, and many have reached out since his passing. I have sold the remaining scoops that he had on the shelf, and I am in the process of producing the scoops and torque straps again. I should have a few samples in the coming weeks and I just wanted to get an understanding of how many people were interested as it won't take much effort for me to continue producing these parts if the demand is there.

gmemony2

Sorry for your loss and hope you're doing well. I'd be interested in knowing when you get samples ready to show as I would be interested.

Not sure about other items as well that may be of interest, but I think a new setup for CAI or some sort of custom intake on stock setup might be well received. Hopefully, others chime in here or on FB about new parts, considering the very few options left out there.

Best,
Mike

Sorry for your loss and hope you're doing well. I'd be interested in knowing when you get samples ready to show as I would be interested.

Not sure about other items as well that may be of interest, but I think a new setup for CAI or some sort of custom intake on stock setup might be well received. Hopefully, others chime in here or on FB about new parts, considering the very few options left out there.

Best,
Mike
I should have samples of the scoops ready by end of next week if everything goes as planned. Torque straps might be the week after that.

I need 2 of each please.
Awesome, I will put you on the list. I should have scoops ready to ship late next week and torque straps hopefully the following week.

Also, I will update everyone interested with the new payment address. I'm trying to get access to his website to change the payment routing, but worst case I will PM each of you my information.

Sy 0145

Hi Everyone,

I am the son of Syclone#1531 (Jason West). As some of you may have heard he lost his battle with cancer early last year. I know many of you have purchased scoops and torque straps in the past from him, and many have reached out since his passing. I have sold the remaining scoops that he had on the shelf, and I am in the process of producing the scoops and torque straps again. I should have a few samples in the coming weeks and I just wanted to get an understanding of how many people were interested as it won't take much effort for me to continue producing these parts if the demand is there.
Sorry for your loss. I need a scoop and torque strap

First test batch of scoops are complete and ready to ship. More are on order for those of you still wanting one. Also I was able to assemble 2 torque straps from the left over parts my dad previously had. I am just waiting on more turnbuckles to be machined and I will have plenty of torque straps on hand.

Scoops_Straps.jpg

BRADRUN

Hi Everyone,

Do you happen to have any scoops left? Thank you