SyTys@Carlisle 2016 Event Tshirts

Sportmachines

Re: SyTys@Carlisle 2016 Event Tshirts

The Carlisle shirts were a huge hit! So much so that we ran out at the show and decided to start taking orders for another batch. So if any of you missed out because we ran out of your size, or would like additional shirts, we are going to extend the pre order til the end of the month of August and then have the whole batch printed. They are available here:

http://www.sportmachines.net/store/apparel-accessories/pre-order-syty-s-at-carlisle-2016.html

Thank you!

TEAM Sportmachines

autoaddictions

The Carlisle shirts were a huge hit! So much so that we ran out at the show and decided to start taking orders for another batch. So if any of you missed out because we ran out of your size, or would like additional shirts, we are going to extend the pre order til the end of the month of August and then have the whole batch printed. They are available here:

http://www.sportmachines.net/store/apparel-accessories/pre-order-syty-s-at-carlisle-2016.html

Thank you!

TEAM Sportmachines

Hoodie???

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Tom, are those who paid you on the spot good, or do we need to throw the order in via the site?

Adam#0213

This truck is awesome!!

20160814_152932.jpg

Thanks for the awesome t-shirt wasn't able to make it out to event.My four year old really digs the shirt thanks again Tom!

Sportmachines

Hoodie???

We can add hoodies if you guys would like

Tom, are those who paid you on the spot good, or do we need to throw the order in via the site?

Folks that paid at the event are good to go

View attachment 8612

Thanks for the awesome t-shirt wasn't able to make it out to event.My four year old really digs the shirt thanks again Tom!

Thanks Adam! Glad you liked them!

X2!
:tup:

See above

I tried coupon code "Tomisasexybitch" but it didn't seem to work :dunno:

Thats a special bonus code :lol: