canadian

sy in progress
Re: Thanks & highlites from Shindig

Now that was awesome. For those that couldn't quite make it out:

Paula Deen wants to see Rodney dick dock a stick of butter

SYO237

SyTy Registry

BTW, if anyone stays at the Red Roof in Pooler, GA.....

You might find some artwork on the side door of the building. It's invisible up until you get some condensation on the glass...then the magic happens.

wheels

Donating Member

- Adam has no patience for drunk drivers or solicitors.
- 480 treadwear tires are the best for AutoX
- SyTyers in general are an awesome group of people. Getting people from New Mexico, New York, Michigan, Indiana and others to go to a Southeast meet says a lot.
- Chick-fil-A is awesome.
- It was great to see the people I have met before, and to meet new ones. Warren and Rodney are are hilarious.
- Epic beards were epic, especially paired with pipes and Civil War era hats.

We had a great time. Jenelle fit right in and had a great time at AutoX and at the fire pit.

Big thanks to the organizers and sponsors. We will be back.

I'd like to say a thanks to everyone for a good time as well as how everyone treated Jared. I can't say that he gets treated that nicely everywhere so big thanks :tup: for that, we both had a blast

Great to meet you both. I'm glad Jared had a good time racing in the Mustang. He was more than eager to jump in.

canadian

sy in progress

BTW, if anyone stays at the Red Roof in Pooler, GA.....

You might find some artwork on the side door of the building. It's invisible up until you get some condensation on the glass...then the magic happens.

You might want to steam up the outside of the windows of your truck...

SYO237

SyTy Registry

- Adam has no patience for drunk drivers or solicitors.

Im getting pissed just reading this.

- Epic beards were epic, especially paired with pipes and Civil War era hats.

Watching Rodney take a sip of that billard, civil hat sitting slightly crooked on his head, clad in a long sleeve plaid shirt, the smoke roll slowly out of his mouth and the pause of silence with the distant stare of concentration on his face only to whisper out the answer....

"Tastes like hate"

...right as I took a drink of Cherry Coke and instantly have it go up my nose. Priceless.

alwayswantedone

Donating Member

Thanks to everyone involved with making this event happen. I had a great time. It was nice seeing people I already know and meeting some new people like every styty meet I go to...good times for sure.

Crazy times in the parking lot the last night.

Ted needed a reality check for sure. Thankfully he didn't hurt anyone.

People doing tripdickdocking pic searches and conversations

strange beard/civilwarhats/pipe/tiara/crown award pics.

Ufc on a phone was cool and 1 am pizza in the cold by the fire. Pizza was good.

and much more.

You had to be there for sure to get it all. Good times!

I only wish I got there earlier so I didn't miss any of it.

Thanks again!

REVEREND HARMON

Party in a box!

Mmmk......i reckon ill throw in my highlites for the weekend :tup:

-First arriving to hotel doing a burnout as rodney hands me a cold yuengling in the parking lot as some hodgie looking sob is yelling to call the cops for smoking tires after 11pm :)

-Yuengling

-Yuengling

-Walking into my luxurious sweet and it smelling like RAID....with a yuengling in each hand of course.

-waking up early every day from my 3 hours of sleep to wake everyone up...especially hoods room full of dudes spooning, while holding a yuengling of course.

-The awesome continental breakfast at the hotel!!

-watching argue drink 2 coors lights and being toasted out of his mind :)

-Messing with tommy boy sportsmachines all weekend making him think i was a dumb redneck :)

-rodney and his rendition of a example of docking with 2 yuengling cans

-everyone treating my camaro like the local whore and riding her everywhere

-yuengling

-epic burnouts.....while holding yuengling

-pulling out of waffle house sideways onto highway :)

-watching the ufc fight behind my eyelids onhoods phone while holding 2 yuenglings.

-winning a bet on the fight and having to share a 1 dollar bill with rodney

-yuengling

-some dude named ted who didnt believe that after 3 you really need to stfu.....then i found my yuengling

-Getting a phone call from a hot chck from the track that i won a motorcycle and that she didnt believe me i was to drunk to drive to the track to be awarded. dam yuengling!

-the ninja harley riding chick who served me icecream and yuengling.....im still having dreams about her :D

-burning through tires.....ordered new ones today..lol

I could probably come up with more......but i drank a whole lotta yuengling to try and remember :D

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Ooooooh nooooooo! It had to end...

Shindig was once again an incredibly great time. Shindig 2010 was my first time out there and had never met any of these crazy people. This time I knew what I was getting myself into, and we picked up right where we left off. I met so many new friends that I hope I can hang out with again, it was truly a blast. I feel both honored and guilty that I had to introduce Docking with everybody, but now you know the punishment of not attending a SyTy event.

Thank you to everyone who let me tag along on their autoX runs. I had a perm-a-grin the whole time regardless of driver/vehicle. Too cool!

I managed to catch a buzz this time. It just took a million yuenglings and absinthe.

I met a Dockin' cool Canadian who can drive the piss out of a Mazda Mini-van. I was super impressed with your 1st time autoX skills!

Wayne is a badass driver! He needs to get a SyTy as he fits right in our group.

Why? Because Yuengling.

Everybody should come stay with me in New Mexico, hell we can go visit Cabo while you're out here...:roll:

Stray cats eat well out in GA

Rings dont seal holes

Harmon, like a SyTy, can go from zero to hero in 4.6 seconds

“You drunk son of a bitch!!!”

Front splitters are razor blade magnets.

ImperialStormTroopers dont take too kindly to vegetables.

Adam is my equal in feminine male voice overs.

It is perfectly normal and heterosexual for 5 grown men to try on hats, masks, and costumes in a costume store for well over an hour.

Fine pipe tobacco tastes like hate.

D2jr makes me feel old with that Barry White voice of his!

AutoX is full of nassssssssty suhwerving!

Imodium and pedialyte can seal a hole.

Am I the only person who hates sweet tea?

Sport mode is the shit. Sorry Harmon...

Hood needs a Camaro. Make that a convertible Camaro.

TYRODD≥8”

I hope I didn't scare anybody out of coming back to Shindig with my NM antics...

Thank you everybody! The SyTy community is truly better than the tucks!

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Sadly, no.

She probably didn't want to fall in love with an Illegal immigrant...

Sportmachines

We had a great time. I've re read this thread several times and keep laughing at all the antics. Heres some of my highlites:

-the most excellent greeting at the airport with custom sign and yellow transformers taxi - thanks Ian and Tommy Argue
- don;t let Harmon install your stand alone
- beards and civil war hats is a hilarious combination
- people at the dragstip have the most pimped out golf carts and 4 wheelers I've ever seen
- the race track has the best track food I have ever seen
- Harmon is lucky SOB
- "ohhhh nooooooo" - bruce style
- autocross is incredibly fun
- Harmon JR has hilarious/annoying ringtones
- Tom Argue doesn't need more than 2 beers to have a good time.
- King can sleep later than anyone at a meet
- Rodney Beard, nuff said
- Git-R-dun
- Dan takes a lot of pictures and can't get enough waffle house
- Harmon AKA Ice cream boy (courtesy of ninja mills girl)

I"m sure theres more, i will add as they come to me. Thanks all for a great, fun,enjoyable weekend!