the Track @ Homecoming

BMFB

Not to scale
Re: the Track @ Homecoming

i just got my motor in yesterday but if its still running I might go and make a few passes. but ill probably be taking it easy, might not even go 10's

gary sy

Cool hopefully I get out of work early enough we may have to go straight to the track ��

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

I may head to the track as long as there are others going. Aj mentioned going there Friday night too so I may go with the aspen but no runs for me.

BlakDak71

Gear Grabber

We'll be there...never had the Sy down the track before. Interested to see how it does.

gary sy

Also don't forget that if you want to run your truck at the track you will need a helmet and long pants .

gary sy

I may head to the track as long as there are others going. Aj mentioned going there Friday night too so I may go with the aspen but no runs for me.

Oh come on Byan just one run surly you can beat a Girl :rotf: and AJ is the one who got her racing at NATS with my sy so you better run it atleast once ! and don't forget the offroading 2 years ago at Homecoming its always a good time @ the track

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

Oh come on Byan just one run surly you can beat a Girl :rotf: and AJ is the one who got her racing at NATS with my sy so you better run it atleast once ! and don't forget the offroading 2 years ago at Homecoming its always a good time @ the track

Lol ill never forget our offroading adventure! I may do a run but idk.. just don't want to have to push it home if I break it!

"Nickel"

S-Series Syco

Lol ill never forget our offroading adventure! I may do a run but idk.. just don't want to have to push it home if I break it!

I'll go out there with you and spectate. Not gonna run mine.. I would break something.:roll:
Maybe Gary& Noelle will Give me a ride down the track...?;)

gary sy

sure nick we will give you a ride in my ty.. we would still be broke down in ohio if it was not for your help.