Well, taste is different but....

Chedarbob90

White Trash Racing
Re: Well, taste is different but....

Perfect example of all show and no go. If all that time and work woulda been done to the running gear and drivetrain. It would be an f-in rocket.

sharkbait

its a shame that they put all that effert/money into something and it doesnt look right. chain wheels look cool in the right kinda car. painted stock interior belongs in a ricer. just my 2 cents.

13.robb

hahahahahahahahahahaha "BREAST REDUCTION" HAHAHAHAHAHA about the same rank thats funny

gkrcr882

SyTyless......for now!

Flame job is very well done IMO, but then it gets ugly....chain steering wheel, no way ( I couldn't even stand the billet Boyds wheel in mine), and the Oreo-inspired interior, :barf:

s_blazin

Donating Member

i don't understand why people spend more money on their truck to make it worth less money?!?!?!?

logic.......anyone?

but i would roll it, off a damn cliff

95xtreme

Perfect example of all show and no go. If all that time and work woulda been done to the running gear and drivetrain. It would be an f-in rocket.
Or since its a ty it would be broken on jackstands looking stock:tdown:

Andreas

Another funny thing is that they stated in the ad its a twin turbo....I have emailed them about pictures about the unique twin turbo build with stock intercooler hehe

Its for sale for 119000 swedish krona