M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mike I need front cladding for fenders, do you know anywhere that I can purchase them. Do you know anyone who would be interested in a complete carbon fiber set of claddings, currently making molds of original cladding. my fronts were beyond repairing for duplicating.
    Hi, I was talking with Mike from Race Proven Motors about a syclone shifter cable and although he did not have any, he indicated that you probably would? I checked out your website and found the item in question but was wondering if you had any in stock to order before I place an order?
    I did send an inquiry to you through the website the other day as well and my email is: jnrtitanx5@gmail.com or alternatively you can PM on the forum here.

Thanks!
    Jeff
    Hello I am looking for fog light brackets and the center consul lid anyone know where I can get theses things?
    Hello I am looking for fog light brackets and the center consul lid anyone know where I can get theses things?
    Hello, I sold my truck to a guy in New Jersey and he would like to join the forums. He would like to use the username Darooke and the password Darooke1 and he would change it once he signs up

Thank you
    Mike my Name is Ric i have a 93 Typhoon
    I just ordered front and rear brakes off of a 1998 to 2002 F body with Front and Rear Calipers and rotors. I would like to order the brackets for the front and rear calipers and was wondering if you make or know where i can get the braded hoses for this conversion. Thanks for your Help
    Do you currently have a MSD 6al ignition bracket for non-abs. If so, how much shipped to 20743 MD?
    Mike, are you still making the syty.net vinyl stickers? I could use a few if you are.

Thanks,

Lee
    Hey Mike, my names Brett I'm new to the SyTy net community I own 92 Ty 1830, I have just started working on a few things on the truck and I am currently doing the ZQ8 steering box. I ordered one from Spooledup and he said that he recommends getting Renz's steering shaft upgrade, just curious if you have any of those left for sale?

Thanks,
    Brett
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…