2009 SyTy Nationals Registration!!!

Jimmy

Banned
Re: 2009 SyTy Nationals Registration!!!

I feel confident in saying that this will be the best Nats in a LONG time. Not that any sucked,its just that we as community have already hit a grand slam in the preregistration.

Way to represent, ppl.

Hell there might be 100 trucks that show up. (BTW I haven't seen a SGT at Nats since? Hell
I forgot) I also heard from a good source that ------------------------------------------------------------------edit Don't wanna let the cat out of the bag

Go to http://sytynats.com and read T Jay's update.

Don't be a pussy.Come to Nats.

Last edited:

MikeRenz

not stock

FYI, there are officially 68 trucks registered as of right now! And i KNOW of quite a few people that are intending on coming with trucks, and haven't yet registered. Even if some of the registered aren't able to bring their truck in the end due to breakage/etc...we can still hit 75 trucks! There will be trucks EVERYWHERE....

For those of you who were at Chitown, remember how cool it was to be anywhere within 10mi of the hotel and always seeing a few sytys on the road. I'm very excited for next week!

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

Lokks like there is gonna be a invasion of 80's era bricks in the BG area :tup:

I went to the kc2000 nats and i enjoyed it except for the killer heat. I really think that moving the nats has created some excitement for folks since it's gonna be a new enviroment for everyone.

I now own a sy and to be honest if the nats was gonna be back out west i would have not gone

Since the drive is so far the waether could miserably hot and for the event to be so short i couldn't justity going 18-19hrs away for a 2day event. One could say that i'm not that hardcore well yes i'm not that hard core as of yet since i have only owned my truck for a little over a yr.

I don't know but just a very very few people on here so i'm kinda excited to meet some people so i can put a face with a screename.

SEE YOU IN BG:tup:

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost

70+ trucks will make this the 2nd largest Nats ever. I hope it will be the best though!!!!!

QWERTYphoon

Motley Driver Award 2009

I have one more guest to add to the list. His name is Jay Clegg. His shirt size XXL.

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

As of today:
90 registrants + 63 guests = 153 total registered.