2017 Mark Williams 4l80e to Borg Warner 4472 input shaft

fivetodrive

CRISPY
Re: 2017 Mark Williams 4l80e to Borg Warner 4472 input shaft

The shafts will be available to ship the first of next week. So please send in your final payment (as a friend) and they will go out ASAP!!! Those who have paid in full please send me your address and everyone please put the address in the notes field when you send payment and I will ship flat rate so add $25 for fully insured USPS priority flat rate!!!

Last edited:

Next Phase

Did the price go up from the original quote?

My remaining balance is $425?

Thanks!

-Marko

fivetodrive

CRISPY

Nope the price is the same. 675 for the shaft and 150 for the adapter. so yes your balance is correct.

Next Phase

Sorry for the delay. Just sent the remainder payment to

aaronptimm@yahoo.com for $425

Let me know that you received payment. Thanks for putting this together!

Next Phase

The shafts will be available to ship the first of next week. So please send in your final payment (as a friend) and they will go out ASAP!!! Those who have paid in full please send me your address and everyone please put the address in the notes field when you send payment and I will ship flat rate so add $25 for fully insured USPS priority flat rate!!!

Just sent you final payment through Paypal and resent you my address via PM.

Please confirm and let me know when the input shaft is sent.

Thanks!

fivetodrive

CRISPY

Sorry got tied up. Replied to your pm and got the payment. Will ship today.

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com

Have any left? can send money today. Thx

Argh. I didn't get the reply notification for this. I just happened to check.

Paypal sent, although I was an idiot and sent it for goods/services. PM me how much they charge you and I'll cover it (along with the shipping charge).

Or just reject it an I'll try again.

adrenalin rush

I came across this thread today about the input shafts for the BW transfer case so we can put a 4l80e in our syty's. I am getting my parts together to do the conversion. Are these input shafts still available or was this a one time thing? If the community has a drawing, I can get one made locally so I can do my conversion. Also, does anyone have the adapter plate as well? I have tried to PM the OP but his box is full.

djsy934

I came across this thread today about the input shafts for the BW transfer case so we can put a 4l80e in our syty's. I am getting my parts together to do the conversion. Are these input shafts still available or was this a one time thing? If the community has a drawing, I can get one made locally so I can do my conversion. Also, does anyone have the adapter plate as well? I have tried to PM the OP but his box is full.

I make billet adapters, not the plate version, here is a link:

Billet 4L80E Adapters

I posted a detailed drawing some time ago of the shaft, but the splines are not detailed. These are not easy shafts to manufacture, you really are better off going with a manufacturer such as Mark Williams who are experienced in manufacturing such components.

cthulu

Hate to dig up an old thread, but i'm trying to mate a 4l80E out of a 3/4 suburban to a 1991 bravada borg warner 4472. From what I understand the input shaft for the transfer case and an adapter is needed? I've seen the adapter for sale but not the input shaft, anywhere I can get both?