2nd gen brake setup

SY1254

I'm putting the 2000 era brake one my truck. I have tried three different brake lines and non fit. What brake line are you guys using for this setup?

Thanks

Poconojoe

Donating Member
Front or back?
On the front I used the 98 and up blazer hoses, with an adapter to adapt, the brake line up 1 size. On the back I just used the factory line between the body and the rear

SY1254

Front or back?
On the front I used the 98 and up blazer hoses, with an adapter to adapt, the brake line up 1 size. On the back I just used the factory line between the body and the rear

The fronts I have the 2000 S10 4wd and they fit but I fitting at the hard line is a different size. Looks like the syclone has a 3an and the s10 has 4an? Is that what you found ? If so what adapter did you use ?

Poconojoe

Donating Member
The fronts I have the 2000 S10 4wd and they fit but I fitting at the hard line is a different size. Looks like the syclone has a 3an and the s10 has 4an? Is that what you found ? If so what adapter did you use ?
IIRC it's 3/16" and 1/4" inverted flare fittings. You should be able to go to NAPA or another auto parts store and buy them. I have a kit of all types of conversion fittings and I just replace them as I use them