Any Canadian guys need parts?

spikestingray

Re: Any Canadian guys need parts?

Do you still have the grille and right front fender flare and right side rocker cover? If so, how much for them?

gstacky

Yes I do, I haven't removed them yet, hoping to soon if time permits, as soon as they are off I'll let you know.

Slyclone

Greg, How much ffor the grille?

And also how much are you asking for the rear alum support? ( can you provide some details on condition)?

Last we talked, shipping was the hold up.I was interested in a Front support.. we never made it past that as you asked me if I was going to come up shipping would be a deal breaker.

JamieL

I'll step in line for the grille if a deal can't be made. Send me a PM

gstacky

I ended up selling the engine from this Typhoon, so the rest of the parts can go, if any Canadian guys want any parts let me know.

I have:
Both quarter claddings
Left rear corner
Rear bumper cover
Front bumper cover
Front bumper support
Right front arch, needs some work but mostly all there.
Both door claddings

Gauge cluster
Cluster surround
Glove box door with 92 Ty logo
Door thingies
92 seats in ok condition
Complete interior minus the dash, the dash has a few cracks but was cut up in the radio area for a big screen radio.

I also have a couple of extra console shells and shifter assemblies.

Let me know if you need anything else.

crariley

Donating Member

I'm not in Canada but what I'm looking for is not that big. Did it have a functioning keyless entry and if so do you have keyless remote receiver that is located under the center console? If it works and you are willing to ship to the U.S. I will take it.

Thanks,
Craig

gstacky

Yes it is there, I actually have another one too, but no way to verify if it works or not.

gstacky

No I don't, I sold the complete rolling truck a couple of years ago, it was a 92 anyways and didn't have one. Look for Blazer's with them at wrecking yards.