ANY chicago syty'ers?

vettandtyphoon

hey hit me up 773-915-3921 if there is any sy's or ty's in the chicagoland area interested in coming to a open house at straight line performance saturday 10:00.. my ty is being worked on.. there should be a large turnout of other sports cars. but i'd love to see a few sy ty.

any trucks running in chicagoland?

TYHOGG

Re: ANY chicago syty'ers?

By Saturday are you talking about the 25th? I don't have anything going on, but i doubt the ty will be done. I know Steve, Joe, and Ray all have ty's on here that are running. I might head up there with the El Camino.

SEL777

One of 101

By Saturday are you talking about the 25th? I don't have anything going on, but i doubt the ty will be done. I know Steve, Joe, and Ray all have ty's on here that are running. I might head up there with the El Camino.

Does that mean we're not putting in my new trans?

El_Jeffe

I've got the fuel tank off right now but I might be able to install it before Saturday. I am also waiting to close on a property before this weekend which might make it hard for me to attend. Will let you guys know by Friday.

natsforever

Hey El_Jeffe, I see a third gen camaro in your sig area. Your in the Chicago area, have you ever been to 'Thirdgen Fest'? I believe it's Memorial Day weekend(Saturday), south side of Chicago.

jollygreen1964

Donating Member

One of the few things that I have running are my syclone and typhoon, I will see if I can break loose sat am, where is straight line located?

vettandtyphoon

they are located in new lennox illinois. its about 10 minutes west of interstate 57 at the saulk trail exit. about 40 min away from chicago :)

please inform me if any of you are going. give me a call 773-915-3921 we could cruise up

dude did you ever complete your truck project? Im from chitown by the way, i used to race by vip back in the day.

Silly

Banned

haha yea thats me. hows your beast runnin now. mines a turd wont go in reverse im thinkin bout gettin into a built civic, for gas reason.

It it just running right now... haven't had time to do the final tune yet.. was supposed to tonight but the shop that was fixing an axle for me is dragging ass. They have had it since monday, i mean come on! Its a 15 minute job!

El_Jeffe

Hey El_Jeffe, I see a third gen camaro in your sig area. Your in the Chicago area, have you ever been to 'Thirdgen Fest'? I believe it's Memorial Day weekend(Saturday), south side of Chicago.

It's a 91 Z28 and I have never been to any of these meets. I will have to check into it next year. Been too busy with the Ty and 75 MC Lolo this summer. Do you attend them?