Anybody need some doors or a hood?

Jimmy

Banned
Got DS and PS doors and a hood.Not crusty at all but not desert parts. Complete doors are $100 each manual windows intact,hood is $75 has insulation and light.

Will bring to Nats if sold.

randy merritt

Donating Member
Re: Anybody need some doors or a hood?

Baked beyond repair Royal Blue.

What do you want for nothing? Rubber biscuit?

I use the "cool water sandwich" on my kids all the time. You hungry?, then go drink a full glass of cold water and you won't be hungry any more. Sunday go to meeting biscuit is a biscuit all dressed up, but with no real meat. Great stuff. Forgive the spelling>

V

Donating Member

Bump for you. Doors from a 2wd or 4wd truck?

V

Donating Member

4wd door:
glu5.jpg

2wd door:
3xjw.jpg

4wd doors are heavier (and sturdier?) because of the interior brace. These pics were taken from the large access hole near the door lock.

Sy1566

"Just a FYI,what you have is worth like tree-fiddy. $3.50 USD. In 2013 it is basically an Atarii 2600 setup."

"Baked beyond repair Royal Blue. What do you want for nothing? Rubber biscuit?"

Jimmy, I appretiate your sense of humor. Thanks

Last edited:

GEMELLI

The Best of Both Worlds

4wd door:
glu5.jpg

2wd door:
3xjw.jpg

4wd doors are heavier (and sturdier?) because of the interior brace. These pics were taken from the large access hole near the door lock.

Well, I'll be...

Mine are lined with Kevlar and ceramic plates. I wonder what they're off of. :p

GEMELLI

The Best of Both Worlds

No, I'm not saying that about the items he's selling. I'm quoting a comment he made on another post because I thought his comment was very funny.

I know, I saw it. It's hard to convey tone on the internet, but I was just messing around too. I find that meaningless posts, that whore up a for sell thread, make things way better.

Jimmy

Banned

I know, I saw it. It's hard to convey tone on the internet, but I was just messing around too. I find that meaningless posts, that whore up a for sell thread, make things way better.

Sarcasm rules :tup:

V

Donating Member

I might have spoken too soon. Now, I'm not sure what year/model truck required the braced door. Might need a new, "DaveP-style" thread to figure out the door differences. :D