Awesome Ty for sell in Germany

Timbo

SyTy Stalker
Re: Awesome Ty for sell in Germany

Yeah, there had to be an easier way to do that piping.

Logan

Not really my taste on the engine and interior but well done none the less. I would certainly drive it.

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am

must be an cover on stock caliper.....caliper looks verry small in those 18"

Definitely something odd about them, they appear real enough as you can see the extra brake line for the outside of the caliper and the rotors are two piece so those are real. What all that is exactly is beyond me though since there a mile of clearance on 18's.

Intercooler piping leaves a lot to be desired.

Timbo

SyTy Stalker

Definitely something odd about them, they appear real enough as you can see the extra brake line for the outside of the caliper and the rotors are two piece so those are real. What all that is exactly is beyond me though since there a mile of clearance on 18's.
The description says they're Mov-It Porsche 993 brakes front & rear. Mov-It stuff is pretty nice, but they look like stock 993 Turbo brakes to me, which are made for a 17" wheel, but can fit under some 16"s. They use a 322mm 2-piece front rotor, and 4-piston front & rear calipers.

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am

The description says they're Mov-It Porsche 993 brakes front & rear. Mov-It stuff is pretty nice, but they look like stock 993 Turbo brakes to me, which are made for a 17" wheel, but can fit under some 16"s. They use a 322mm 2-piece front rotor, and 4-piston front & rear calipers.

Oh very cool, thank you for the info.

I wonder what they did about the bolt pattern difference since Porsche is 5-130.