Captive Syclone Spotted.

corsair231

Spotted a Sy today (Sat 1/8/22) being towed north on US 220 near Asheboro, NC. Belong to anyone here? I actually had mine out and about today, but I was riding with my brother at the time and heading in the opposite direction, so I didn't have long to check it out. It looked sharp from what I saw though.

corsair231

No, we were at speed and heading in opposite directions in the outside lanes of a divided 4 lane. Even though it was on an open trailer, I couldn't really see if there was a plate on it.

What part of NC? I'm not far from Monroe.

Goodgollyjosh

I would think that would be a very rare thing outside of the annual syty get together....to spot a Sy while driving your Sy. Very cool!

corsair231

I'm lucky like that. I also spotted two unicorns, found a hen's tooth, and caught a falling star that day too. The only thing I didn't do was to buy a lottery ticket. :(

;):D

graham1524

No, we were at speed and heading in opposite directions in the outside lanes of a divided 4 lane. Even though it was on an open trailer, I couldn't really see if there was a plate on it.

What part of NC? I'm not far from Monroe.

Right near Burlington

graham1524

I've got a few friends from the Turbo Regal world up that way. One is a guy named Korey that has a black Ty as well as a Regal. I've been to Richard Clark's place several times too, if you know who he is.
Yep, I know all those guys too! Drive it to Burlington sometime, mines down for winter upgrades at the moment

corsair231

Yep, I know all those guys too! Drive it to Burlington sometime, mines down for winter upgrades at the moment
I actually drove it to RC's last big meet plus several of us were at the last Autofair. First time we got together and showed in quite a few years. Hope to do it again for spring.