Carlisle 2022

EyeRoll88

Hello all. I couldnt find a thread for the 2022 SyTy meet in Carlisle, PA so i thought id make one. This will be my first year attending Carlisle and hopefully not my last. Im only attending this year. If all goes to plan, i will be purchasing my 1st Typhoon later this year. I hope to have it ready to take to Carlisle 2023. If your attending Carlisle this year drop a response below. Lets us know what your bringing. If there are some SyTy guys in southern Ohio(or coming through southern Ohio on your way to Carlisle) it would be cool to convoy over togather. I posted a pic of my route. Drop me a pm if you want to meet up

Hope to see you all there

If theres already a thread for 2022 Carlisle, link it to me and ill just delete this one

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-09 1.26.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-09 1.26.38 PM.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

neildemo

Administrator
I will be there go every year. I go through Ohio but northern. Could meet somehwere south of clevland. Not sure which truck I am taking this year. But I have taken the below last couple years.
Bully Racing LLC. - Home | Facebook
Bully Syclone

Matt I Park Cars Farah on Twitter: Shit just got crazy. Coming soon to  #tuned, the Psycho Syclone! http://t.co/sNhgxKJNoM / Twitter

Psycho Syclone

EyeRoll88

I will be there go every year. I go through Ohio but northern. Could meet somehwere south of clevland. Not sure which truck I am taking this year. But I have taken the below last couple years.
View attachment 1865373
Bully Syclone

Matt I Park Cars Farah on Twitter: Shit just got crazy. Coming soon to  #tuned, the Psycho Syclone! http://t.co/sNhgxKJNoM / Twitter

Psycho Syclone
hey brother. im sure you dont know me. but i know who you are and im a big fan. ur sy is awsome

there are a group of guys from clevland that are supposed to meet up and convoy over. i was gonna meet them but its actually 2 hrs shorter to just drive from home. if your interested in meeting up with those guys drop me a pm and ill point u in the right direction. u may already know them

cant wait. see you there