Carlisle for sale thread

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Re: Carlisle for sale thread

I have a new grill a pair of nice 93 door panels, Typhoon back glass, a decent Typhoon tail gate cover, some center console stuff, the rear zipper pockets, pioneer front dash speakers, spare tire and cover, Clear diamonds (corners and turns), Like new MSD 8367 Distributor. Probably can dig out some other stuff as well. If any interest I will bring them.

I will check some pricing, but it will be more than fair.

John

Last edited:

Rob Pod

Donating Member

I have an Extra Set of 255/50/16 Toyo 888R
Track Tires I could bring along to sell.. They
are made for Auto Cross Racing But, I will
use my set as Drag Radials for my truck..

They are Brand New, never Mounted or
Balanced. Still have Tits n Paint Marks..

I would like to get $650 OBO for them..

2500avalanche

I have a new grill a pair of nice 93 door panels, Typhoon back glass, a decent Typhoon tail gate cover, some center console stuff, the rear zipper pockets, pioneer front dash speakers, spare tire and cover. Probably can dig out some other stuff as well. If any interest I will bring them.

John

Ho wmuch do you want for the front speakers?

gary sy

I have a new grill a pair of nice 93 door panels, Typhoon back glass, a decent Typhoon tail gate cover, some center console stuff, the rear zipper pockets, pioneer front dash speakers, spare tire and cover, Clear diamonds (corners and turns), Like new MSD 8367 Distributor. Probably can dig out some other stuff as well. If any interest I will bring them.

John

Just wondering is the grill white and how much ? Thanx

gstacky

John

Let me know what center console stuff you have, and the price for the diamond corner lenses please

Windedv6

Ty n 10s

Let me know what center console stuff you have, and the price for the diamond corner lenses please

Console shell, mounting bracket and shifter. No bezel, lid, boot, Knob or bucket. $125? The lenses are used...all 4 for $50

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
Carlisle for sale thread

I have some stuff i'm going to sell that i can bring if anybody is interested:

-Stock arm coilover set up never used with eibach springs ( EIB-09002250600), QA1 shocks (ds 401), and tapered upper cups ( HAL-9018-113). Cups need to be turned down to fit springs.

Not going to Carlisle but interested in the stock arm coilovers.