Cleanup in isle 4

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
Hey, get off Instagram and police this up Keith.

Last edited:

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Did you report them? If you did i didn't get anything. Thanks for making me aware, i took care of them. Now back to posting selfies.

DaveP's Ghost

Laughing my ass off, here. It looks like the bots respond to replies in threads they post in.

Another thing I've noticed about this site: My AdBlock doesn't show ANY "blocks" for the site. Like there's no ads or adsense at all on here. This site is in a vacuum. I get the feeling Keith doesn't spend any time here or anywhere promoting it or attempting to improve it.

RealFastV6

@jb_and_his_coffee
Yeah, it's done. Time to go out in a blaze of glory.

I didn't want to do this Keith but you made me.

Last edited by a moderator:

keith455

Average Joe
Staff member
Laughing my ass off, here. It looks like the bots respond to replies in threads they post in.

Another thing I've noticed about this site: My AdBlock doesn't show ANY "blocks" for the site. Like there's no ads or adsense at all on here. This site is in a vacuum. I get the feeling Keith doesn't spend any time here or anywhere promoting it or attempting to improve it.

I come here sometimes, but I don't have the time like i used to.

DaveP's Ghost

Here's what this says:

Today, with a very developed international trade in goods, it is very often necessary to overcome huge distances and sometimes cross more than one border before getting on the shelves in the store. In this regard, many companies and carriers are faced with the question of the rules for passing the borders. A rather important point in this procedure will be the fact that the passage of customs control for goods from different states differs, and sometimes quite significantly. So, for the states that are members of the Eurasian Economic Union, the procedure for delivery and customs clearance of goods is as simple as possible. These states include Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Armenia. For other countries that are not part of this union, the registration process has a very clear regulation, which must be strictly followed in order not to fall into the ranks of offenders.

We will help you to collect a package of all the necessary documents, we will take on all responsibilities to solve frequent problems associated with the export and import of any goods and cargo.
Our experts will advise you in the field of foreign economic activity, customs clearance, help you solve complex issues of customs legislation, and also assist in obtaining the necessary certificates.
Here is just a short list of customs clearance issues that we will help you solve as soon as possible.

Static

Well this new bot seems to have posted in every thread. Impressive. Kinda need to see some old threads Ive forgotten about bumped to the light of day again tho.

DaveP's Ghost

It didn't post in EVERY thread, but it posted in some really OLD threads that have been dormant for years or more.

Based on the content and context of the post (transportation, customs, and international shipping), the threads it posted in have mentions of "travel", "places", and "arrival". It appears that it was selective and not random as to the content of the threads it posted in.

Kind of interesting, but these botts and the inattention to defeat them is annoying and detrimental to the atmosphere of the site.