Custom SyTySoGT Keychains 8/20 - 9/5 GP

SYO237

SyTy Registry

For those who may have bought in a past GP, due to some feedback received I have made a change to the previous GPs in that I have reduced the size of the keychain by about 20%. This was done to make the piece a bit more friendly in your pocket and hanging off the keyring without being obtrusive.

This is a group buy for custom designed GMC Syclone, Typhoon and SonomaGT key chains. Each one is assembled by hand at a local fabrication startup, and shipped to your door.

The key chain is designed to be just big enough to accentuate the intricate designs in the Syclone/Typhoon/SonomaGT script, and just small enough to not be a burden in your pocket. Each one is laser cut, etched, and assembled by hand here in Orlando, FL.

Each key chain is made from a single piece of acrylic with an etched mirrored backing. An offset chain loop is used to add durability.

ALL ORDERS: Please be sure to select your correct truck year and model as well as input your production number during checkout in the input field!

No limitation on quantity with orders. You can choose to purchase both custom and standard in the same order.

International shipping is available for an additional $7.00

Please allow between 2-4 weeks AFTER deal ends to allow for production time and shipping of the orders.

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Custom SyTySoGT Keychains 8/20 - 9/5 GP

Last day of the GP! Ends at midnight tonight.

Quick and easy ordering, just goto the first post in this thread and place you order in it. You dont even have to leave SyTynet!

Matt

says its closed needing
93 ty 1590
91sy 1207
92ty 0245
92ty 2384

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Woot!

Under 2 hours left. GP closes at 12 midnight, EST!

Thanks everyone!

SYO237

SyTy Registry

GP is officially closed! For those who ordered, I am beginning the process of creating the files and getting it all sent off to be laser cut. Thank you to all who participated and purchased!

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Any ETA on these?
My apologizes, I forgot to put an update here.

There was a further delay due to Hurricane Matthew that side swiped us. Most of the coast got evacuated (including where the chains get made) and some are still waiting on getting power back even still today.

I spoke with the company yesterday to get an update. They are working to get it all done and sent back out to me ASAP. Since I am leaving on Oct 22 for a trip, I told them i'd like to have them before then so I can ship them out to you guys since the wait has been long enough.

Again, I apologize for the delay. The hurricane was a bit out of my hands to control and I understand that keychains are a bit less important than people's lives, but in the same token, Id like to get these finished and out to everyone who has been patiently waiting which I expressed to the company. I have some stuff that I was getting cut myself that is also holding me up on getting things done, so Im in the same boat of waiting.

As soon as I have a better ETA, I'll make the post with info.

BigDaveZJ

I didn't even put the FL piece together on that, my bad, hope you faired as well as possible!

SYO237

SyTy Registry

I'm fine. The previous Hurricane, Hermine we went through the eye and came out clean. I surf and own a biz, so a lot of friends and family got slammed on the coast. Nothing major for anyone I know thankfully. Headed over today for business (and surfing) so will get to see some of the remaining damage.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Keychains are shipping this week.

I appreciate the patience with the delay in getting them due to Hurricane Matthew. Took a bit before things got back in order.

I will have standard SyTySoGT keychains and 2 new related keychains available to purchase soon, as well as show off some new stuff I got cut to see if there is any interest for a future GP.