Did we meet at the Nats?

G

That was you!?!? In that case i dont think i ever met you... I heard you were on your way, but i guess i never found ya?? Next Year!

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
Yeah i met you along with TookyCat and NJTY180 and you were talking about how the Torque converter had 5 bolts and you confused the hell out of us bc we all knew that the converter had 3 bolts but now that Morgan and I talked about it with they chitown gang we think you were confusing the torque converter bolts with the flywheel bolts which in that case there are 5.

JSM

I heard you got to meet Rich Early up close and personal.

Something about wanting to know if he was strong. :D :D :D

JKsSyclone

I met you. We have the Blue Ty. I think you were sitting at our table at breakfast with TookyCat and Jimmy.

Methuselah

Ok, cool this is what I was looking for. I can still remember you guys based on your descriptions!

I'll have to check on the converter that came out of the Typhoon. Maybe it wasnt stock but I swear it had more than three mounting tabs.

Yeah Rich beat the crap out of me in his bedroom, but I'm into that kind of thing. I had him squealing like the pig he is though!
________
GLASS BONG

Last edited:

Methuselah

THEMADTYPH00N said:
Methuselah said:
JKsSyclone said:
I met you. We have the Blue Ty. I think you were sitting at our table at breakfast with TookyCat and Jimmy.

Joe, what's the pregnant lady's name who owns the blue/silver?

Thats his wife. And wheren't you the one squealing? :D

I knew that was his wife silly, he just didnt mention her name. And yes, I may have actually been the one doing the squealing. What can I say, that man loves his bacon.

Seth.
________
Full Melt Bubble Hash

Last edited:

JKsSyclone

Methuselah said:
I knew that was his wife silly, he just didnt mention her name. And yes, I may have actually been the one doing the squealing. What can I say, that man loves his bacon.

Seth.

Sorry man. That was very rude of me.

Methuselah

Jimmy, I am pretty sure the rude comments that were flying across the table caused her back to straighten out a bit.

Rich was holding her money hostage, she was looking desperate for it by the time we left.
________
SUZUKI SV650

Last edited:

THEMADTYPH00N

Methuselah said:
Jimmy, I am pretty sure the rude comments that were flying across the table caused her back to straighten out a bit.

Rich was holding her money hostage, she was looking desperate for it by the time we left.

She liked it.

Loeryder

Yeah seth it was good meeting you too.

Finally got those leaf springs to ya after I've been tripping over them and knocking them over for what? 7 months or so?

Hope you enjoy!
And get that Sy back on the road for '05 nats, dood!

Methuselah

Loeryder said:
Yeah seth it was good meeting you too.

Finally got those leaf springs to ya after I've been tripping over them and knocking them over for what? 7 months or so?

Hope you enjoy!
And get that Sy back on the road for '05 nats, dood!

Assuming putting the "new old" tranny in wasn't the problem, then it should be road worthy within a few weeks...just waited till the last minute and didnt leave myself any debugging time.

Having the A/C was definitely worth it though. Send me those installation instructions when you get a chance.

Thanks.
________
AMATEUR FRENCH

Last edited:

Methuselah

tbauer03 said:
Yeah i met you along with TookyCat and NJTY180 and you were talking about how the Torque converter had 5 bolts and you confused the hell out of us bc we all knew that the converter had 3 bolts but now that Morgan and I talked about it with they chitown gang we think you were confusing the torque converter bolts with the flywheel bolts which in that case there are 5.

Ted, you guys were right, the torque converter out of the Ty also was only 3 bolts.

Hey, I just work on the stuff until it stays together, I dont have room for the details :)

93ty475

Donating Member
Methuselah said:
tbauer03 said:

Ted, you guys were right, the torque converter out of the Ty also was only 3 bolts.

Hey, I just work on the stuff until it stays together, I dont have room for the details :)

i've been watching this topic for a few days now...shouldn't there be 6 bolts holding the flexplate to the crank? your confusing our only south texas guy now... :D

Methuselah

93ty475 said:
i've been watching this topic for a few days now...shouldn't there be 6 bolts holding the flexplate to the crank? your confusing our only south texas guy now... :D

You're right, there are 6 bolts that hold the flexplate onto the crank. That makes everyone else as dumb as me, and make you passably intelligent :)