gto - to slow

boostedSW

happened to catch a redlight with my cousin in his 04 6.0 gto, i had him by 2 cars from 0-75 then he caught me, i let out around 100 and he was a car an a half in front of me. should i be happy? cause he sure was talkin shit. i couldnt get the grin off my face and was rubbing it in how my lunchbox ****ed his "muscle car" up. hah
(bone stock ty)

-Josh

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD
Re: gto - to slow

happened to catch a redlight with my cousin in his 04 6.0 gto, i had him by 2 cars from 0-75 then he caught me, i let out around 100 and he was a car an a half in front of me. should i be happy? cause he sure was talkin shit. i couldnt get the grin off my face and was rubbing it in how my lunchbox ****ed his "muscle car" up. hah
(bone stock ty)

-Josh

If it is a bone stock Ty I wouldn't be upset. 100mph is about 4 miles per hour faster than what the average Ty traps in the 1/4.

It's just a six

If you would have launched harder, you would have gotton 4 cars on him.

Good job fending off for a little while though.:tup:

neildemo

Administrator

Who is gonna hit 100 in the city?! you would have to be crazy. So I classify that
as a Win in my book! Good Job

Finallyaty

Great to know! I have a friend with a 2004 GTO 5.7 who wants to race as soon as I get my cracked intake tube replaced! I better get a good launch! I just want to beat him to 60 or so. Not ready to try to 100 until steering issues looseness is fixed.

bezerk

i raced an gto ls1 with a stock sy and pulled 4-5 cars on him. i later bought that gto and they are nice rides.

boostedSW

i need to get some tuning issues taken care of then ill go after a rematch. i havent owned my ty a year yet and have been doing nothing but trying to get it back to factory/tuned. once thats done ill go play.