HC2012 Registration

SEL777

One of 101
Re: HC2012 Registration

I'm suprised that more aren't taking advantage of the lower fees, if you know you're going...make your payment before it increases.

RMcCourt

More Miles by Boat

BUMP. One last reminder that the price is about to increase. Take advantage of the early registration while its available.

I updated the list and added trucks to the list. I know there are a lot more trucks and a lot more people coming to HC2012, but until I confirm them by either registration on a verbal/written commitment, I am not adding them to the lists. So the numbers are considerably lower then what they actually are.

BeastMaster02

This is going to be my first Homecoming so I want to see as many Sy and Ty's as possible so lets get this registration thing going.

Beavis

Still plays with trucks

We need to get as many people registered as possible. The more people we have the better it is going to be. Every body wants to have fun right?

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member

I updated the list and added trucks to the list. I know there are a lot more trucks and a lot more people coming to HC2012, but until I confirm them by either registration on a verbal/written commitment, I am not adding them to the lists. So the numbers are considerably lower then what they actually are.
You forgot me. Paypal'd the money on Monday.

Just an FYI....one of the trucks neildemo says he is bringing the infamous turbocharged and supercharged "Mutant" with the t-56 transmission. Hopefully it will be there...

Attachments

• DSC00810.jpg
    DSC00810.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Beavis

Still plays with trucks

Bump.......

Time is getting closer and we need a head count. Please register sooner than later so we can get these details wrapped up and have a great event.

The more attendees we have, the more enjoyable the event!!!!

NJ93TY

Donating Member

I am on the list but no truck listed next to my name, I am bringing 1 truck.

I am on the list but no truck listed next to my name, I am bringing 1 truck.

I sent you a PM, or at least thought I did, asking but never got anything back. I have only been adding confirmed truck to people. You are now added....:tup:

We are up to 51 confirmed trucks so far.