Local Expert Needed, nothign major...... PA

MikeMcNair

hey, i am simply looking for another local SYTY owner that knows these things in and out to help me do a once over on the truck, and maybe some datamaster logging.

i just want to make sure i have everything setup right, and that i am not missing anything. it never hurts to step away from the canvas, and have another artist critique ;)

i will supply the beer, and hookers. ;)

if someone is local, and wants to help me out, that would be great.

i live in doylestown PA, 18901.

thanks in advance!!!

the lady in question.......

ab43df42.jpg

Luke

Fish sticks SUCK !!!
Re: Local Expert Needed, nothign major...... PA

HOOKERS, I'm no expert or am I close by, :(

truck looks killer though :tup:

MikeMcNair

lol, thanks bro. she looked a LOT different 3 weeks ago, and i am really happy with her now.

i just want to make sure i did everything right.

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

Talk to Dave. (1BADV6) His schedule is very very tight but if you can convince him to look it over, it might be worth the wait. You're fortunate that he's right down the road.

There also Bob Romano (Bigtime) in Plymouth Meeting area, but you'd have to schedule it in just like a regular shop...and there would be a wait there too.

MikeMcNair

awesome bro!!! thanks for the info, i will look them both up

:tup:

SY1616

Donating Member

I live in Perkasie and am happy to stop by.....don't have the ability to do any logging though. PM me!

autoaddictions

come to the hooters meet in maple shade nj. Its only am hour away and there will be plenty of experts there.

MikeMcNair

I live in Perkasie and am happy to stop by.....don't have the ability to do any logging though. PM me!

PM sent!!! thanks.

i will DEFINITELY be at the GTG!!! sounds like a good time.

MikeMcNair

thanks for the heads up!!! i didn't see that, and would have been sitting there on the 8th scratching my head. :)

MikeMcNair

still having issues that i can't seem to fix. anyone wanna come help get my brain on streight?

my name is mike, and my # is 267-337-0976

PLEASE HELP.

MikeMcNair

thanks bro. i made an appointment with Dale Cherry over at the injection connection, in horsham PA.

i am broke, so i hope he helps me, and it's easy. cause if it is going to be expensive, it will have to wait.

unless i can figure it out in 48 hrs.....