Mark Williams 32 Spline Transfer Case Input Shaft GP - June 2015

DanenGraham

Big in the rear
Re: Mark Williams 32 Spline Transfer Case Input Shaft GP - June 2015

Just a thought.

Could we reach out and contact Speed Inc and see if they want any made?

wheels

Donating Member

Screw it, I'm in too. Gonna need it sometime in the future I'm sure. Sending deposit now.

grnty3377

sent second deposit in for #2! what are we at now?

fivetodrive

CRISPY

It looks like we will make it! We are at 8 and I will give people until the end of the week, but after that it is not fair to the others who have committed...

I do want to reiterate that this will be the last run for the foreseeable future so if you want one or think you may switch to a transmission with a 32 spline output I would send me your deposit, or wait a very long time, if ever...

Aaron

fivetodrive

CRISPY

We made it to ten! This is the last chance for these. I will be placing the order on Wednesday the 1st of July and will not be ordering any extra. So if you think you may want to put a 4l80 in your truck this is best time to get one. I do not think I will do another run. it was too hard to get to 10 so this will be it...

I also heard that the other vendor that stocked these is out as well

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

I am in. Deposit will be sent in a few minutes. I'm afraid if I don't get one now. They may be hard to get later.

Thanks for the heads-up email. I am so damn busy, I haven't logged on here here in a few months! Deposit sent.

MotoCam360

I will send out a deposit check in the morning.
Thanks for your hard work on this!

fivetodrive

CRISPY

This is now closed. I will be heading to Mark Williams Enterprises at lunch so we are set!!

tdishon

Re: Mark Williams 32 Spline Transfer Case Input Shaft GP - June 2015 - Order Placed

Re: Mark Williams 32 Spline Transfer Case Input Shaft GP - June 2015 - Order Placed

With 15 (or more) ordered does the cost come down per piece?

fivetodrive

CRISPY

I will know later today. It is being re-quoted today and I will see!

bigdeezs

LS's in everything

Big thanks to Aaron/fivetodrive for contacting me through email...hadn't been on the forum in a few weeks so didn't see the new/updated thread. Aaron took the time to get in touch with me through email even though he could have easily just made the order without mine...great guy! Thanks Aaron!

MotoCam360

I just completed the deposit via Paypal instead of sending a check..fyi

tdishon

Any update on the time line and cost?

bigdeezs

LS's in everything

usually takes at least a month or two

fivetodrive

CRISPY

The shafts are made and are now in heat treat and final shaping. The price will stay the same, so I will need the second half plus $25 for flat rate USPS insured shipping.
(The insurance is for the cost of a new single replacement we don't want to have one lost!!!)

wheels

Donating Member

Is it the second half plus $25 = $625 or would it be $650 total?

fivetodrive

CRISPY

650 total. Sorry for not being clear. Even USPS rates have gone up since the last time... :(

So for everyone that is $350 and as soon as they come in I will ship them out!

Last edited: